Summer Plans

AlexD

Iᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴘ ʙʀᴏ
Nebulae
all these people going to festivals

i was going to go to tommorowland but i didn't get a ticket even though i was spamming the page on 2 PCs and 2 phones :(

2morrowland and those kind of festivals i wouldnt go to even if i got paid

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
some europoor electrofest infamously famous for different reasons

I'm going to see the good shit I don't like electro music

You like tech-fest where it's one part music, two parts drugs, one part random sex in places?

I suddenly don't blame you.

@dee

Donald Trump.

AlexD

Iᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴘ ʙʀᴏ
Nebulae
You like tech-fest where it's one part music, two parts drugs, one part random sex in places?

I suddenly don't blame you.

@dee

Donald Trump.

nah thats probably tomorrowland and those kind of festivals tbh

im going to see The Who (well whats left of them) Arcade Fire, Refused, Animal Collective, Supersuckers, Sigur Ros, Radiohead, Marky Ramone and a lot more in different festivals around Spain

Reactions: List

Raah

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Well, other then exams, I was wondering what everyone will be up to this summer.
So far all I got lined up 100% is a trip to a 5 day festival, that I will be now attending for the third year in a row.

Of course I'll also be going to parties, beach etc.

What about you?

seems like a bunch of dudes playing music of there ipod

Reactions: List

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
no..

you've summoned them, kirshbia. they're coming.

You know, even if you gets it he won't be that bad. Some of his policies are pretty decent ideas and it's not like his own party doesn't hate his existence and aren't willing to cock block everything he does sane or not.

R40UL

Proton
Nebulae
My family is going to the beach and spend 2 weeks of vacations there, however I'm staying home voluntarily because I hate vacations on the beach and I prefer spending it in my home, where I feel most comfortable.
I can't be the only one who hates vacations on the beach, right?... Guys?

LatvianViking

Proton
Nebulae
My family is going to the beach and spend 2 weeks of vacations there, however I'm staying home voluntarily because I hate vacations on the beach and I prefer spending it in my home, where I feel most comfortable.
I can't be the only one who hates vacations on the beach, right?... Guys?
I bet you don't got outside because your frog skin will shrink and you'll die. That's why you stay inside to avoid sunlight.