Serious Summoning all Pirates for Sea of Thieves!

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Sea of Thieves.

You've probably seen it, most likely heard of it at least once and maybe even played it.

Pirates, treasure, naval combat, sharks, skeletons, music, grog, 100 players per server, a fucking kraken and even cross-platform gameplay!

It's coming in a few days and I for one am sure as shit excited to play it. I came to this section expecting it to already have a thread but I guess not, so here it is.

I preordered it a while back and played the Beta last month and I've taken part in every stress test, as well as the open beta last week. Is there anyone else planning to get the game? Maybe we can get a Nebulous fleet going, that'd be pretty fucking cool, just a bunch of galleons working together to control the ocean.

If you've not heard of the game, here's a "what you need to know" video from Rare themselves:

If anyone wants to add me to play it, my player tag is "Aetherialite". The game's on the Xbox App on all Windows 10 computers or the Xbox One.

Also, the first person to become Pirate Legend (Max reputation with all factions in the game + completing the Legendary Quests) becomes an NPC in the "Pirate's Hideout", a special place for other Pirate Legends to meet. You can bet I'll be trying to get there, so I'll be playing the fuck outta this game.​

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If I had the money I would probably buy it soon, but I will wait till I get mulas.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
where do you get it from? it isnt on steam from what i can find

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
where do you get it from? it isnt on steam from what i can find
Microsoft store
why there?
Because it's a Microsoft Exclusive and because it's cross platform with the Xbox One it allows people who own the console version to also be able to play it on the Computer. If you're on Windows 10 (Required to play the game) just type in store on the search bar and you'll find it pretty easily and then launch it via the Xbox App.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Because it's a Microsoft Exclusive and because it's cross platform with the Xbox One it allows people who own the console version to also be able to play it on the Computer. If you're on Windows 10 (Required to play the game) just type in store on the search bar and you'll find it pretty easily and then launch it via the Xbox App.
alright

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it's really overpriced for what you effectively get though
I mean every AAA game is at this point tbh but it's enjoyable, easy to get into and packed with possibilities. As long as it's not abandoned in the first week and they constantly add stuff it should be great tbh.

Reactions: List

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
As long as it's not abandoned in the first week and they constantly add stuff it should be great tbh.
seeing what they managed to add from the closed beta til the open beta has left a good impression on me

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
seeing what they managed to add from the closed beta til the open beta has left a good impression on me
Seeing the sea alone was good enough for me. The fact the fucking sea looked like something I'd see on a 4k game but I was on a solid 60FPS. Never mind the naval combat and the ability to fire yourself out of a fucking canon.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Seeing the sea alone was good enough for me. The fact the fucking sea looked like something I'd see on a 4k game but I was on a solid 60FPS. Never mind the naval combat and the ability to fire yourself out of a fucking canon.
I just wanna play the instruments

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
don't forget turning your ship to a hard left/right, dropping the anchor and drifting into a position that'll effectively allow you to face your cannons with your opponent's and rain hell on them

Sinnamonbun

Shook af
Nebulae
I want this game but in Australia it costs $100 dollars. It's ridiculous how much we get over charged and its partially due to the exchange rate too.