Surveillance camera man is back

Nebulae
Well I dunno man.. It isn't right to start swinging fists either
What does he expect? For people just to smile and wave when a stranger walks up with a monotone voice and just films them without saying anything?!

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
What does he expect? For people just to smile and wave when a stranger walks up with a monotone voice and just films them without saying anything?!

Maybe the majority of people would attack him, but I wouldn't..
You are only going to look bad in the video and maybe even get your ass sued.

Nebulae
Maybe the majority of people would attack him, but I wouldn't..
You are only going to look bad in the video and maybe even get your ass sued.
Of course it's dumb to start punching him but from what I saw people mostly told him to leave, wich is completley understandable.

I'm really shocked at this, is this suppose to be entertaining? Are you suppose to root for the camera dude? Cause I aint.

Reactions: List

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
Of course it's dumb to start punching him but from what I saw people mostly told him to leave, wich is completley understandable.

I'm really shocked at this, is this suppose to be entertaining? Are you suppose to root for the camera dude? Cause I aint.

But the whole point of the video was to catch people's reactions.
It's not a thing that he does everyday for fun, it's about showing how people react to him doing his thing.
I don't suppose that you think the people who do social experiments on YT are bad people, how can you say that this dude is?

Nebulae
I don't suppose that you think the people who do social experiments on YT are bad people, how can you say that this dude is?
I hate those "lololo it's just a social experiment dude chill chill!!!!"-guys. Just because they're doing a "experiment" makes them think they can behave however they want.

Fuck them and fuck this guy.

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
I hate those "lololo it's just a social experiment dude chill chill!!!!"-guys. Just because they're doing a "experiment" makes them think they can behave however they want.

Fuck them and fuck this guy.

Okay man, I personally thought that the video was hilarious. Especially the drunks and junkies that he filmed

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
Before I waste one hour of my life, is that video just a guy who goes around filming people because ayy lmao social experiment prank gone wrong until he gets rightfully beaten up?

frogsap

Quark
Nebulae
I highly agree with @RetroPirate1 , that's called being an asshole not fun
but being an asshole to a unfriendly cult is fun, right?

atleast those missionaries were nice

EDIT: "Take your surveillance and stick it up your ass!"

Last edited: