Nebulae
f9d020ecae58b8fe371fcf853c1bbdd4.png

im okay with this

germany please we are already dead :(

Mapo

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
like i don't understand why you guys hate syrians, they come because there is a war in their own country, do you guys just want them to die? this makes me very very sad

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
like i don't understand why you guys hate syrians, they come because there is a war in their own country, do you guys just want them to die? this makes me very very sad
shut up you kürd xD (jk no offence ily)

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae

it's not that, it's that the fact that they come to our country, live off our benefits system and dont contribute to the economy, they literally take our money.

Reactions: List

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
it's not that, it's that the fact that they come to our country, live off our benefits system and dont contribute to the economy, they literally take our money.
that's what happens in turkey, when they come to united kingdom, you guys are the ones who gets the money.

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
we dont get money, we lose our jobs, we lose our culture, and we turn muslim. that is not a good thing.
hmmm WE ARE SORRY! we didn't think you guys minded a few thousand syrians, because like we don't have 3 million syrians in our country.

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae

sweden-getty.jpg

Sweden has topped a poll as the best ‒ or “goodest” ‒ country when it comes to serving the interests of its people while avoiding damaging impacts to other nations and the environment.

The country has outranked 162 others to take pole position in the Good Country Index, a league table based on 35 separate indicators from sources including the United Nations and the World Bank.

Sweden scores highest for positive lifestyle contributions including prosperity, equality, health and wellbeing, while also performing well culturally.

TAKE THAT FUCKERS!!!
Svenska Konsultatet reporting in.
@Makro @Mapo @Mortenzoni

YOU DIDN'T TAG ME YOU FUCK. SVINJÄVEL