SWTOR 6.0

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
Anyone still playing this game? 6.0 is coming up quite soon, and subs are currently getting a free race.

I'm going to shamelessly plug my referral link here, but it gets you 7 days subscription and some other stuff if you wanted to jump into the game for the first time (Free to play has restricted access) or coming back after a few months away:

http://www.swtor.com/r/QTJc6n

I'm on the Darth Malgus server if anyone's still around.

Reactions: List

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
Is the playercount any better? I played for ages but towards the end it felt like I’d only bump into random single players on the major hubs

Rictalspace

Nebulae
Yeah the playercount is getting better in the run up to 6.0. Apparently there are massive changes coming to gearing etc. So click on the referral link anyway... do your pal Rictal a favour.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
like swtor

i like mmorpgs

i love the story

i hate paying monthly to get access to said story

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Well then you'll love my free link...
your jedi mind tricks dont work on me
76da3864a776b3b131d34571e4215fc6.png

GothTrad

Spooky scary skeleton
Nebulae
I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of the TOR serie, wether it is KOTOR or SWTOR. I still play a lot of SWTOR and got 150ms of credits ready to roll for the new expansion coming in.
Unfortunately I'm on the french server side so uh-... Welp. Cheers from my RP battalion !

fcdeb3fdf93fa9b1ea52b61730c2b1c5.gif

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
I sadly quit SWTOR
I was among the founders and I gotta say
the game has still changed a fuckton when I stopped playing back in the chapter of the zakuul empire because it got prettyyyy stale.

GothTrad

Spooky scary skeleton
Nebulae
I sadly quit SWTOR
I was among the founders and I gotta say
the game has still changed a fuckton when I stopped playing back in the chapter of the zakuul empire because it got prettyyyy stale.
Well now the game is way too much easy. You can do almost everything on your own, alone. Plus with these fortresses, no one is ever going on the fleet anyway so it feel pretty much empty.

f8684b404dbfa69e70b30bb25fd077f1.png

Took right now at peak time on the imperial fleet, you got 58 persons on a french server. Few years ago, you had easily +150.
About Zakuul, I pretty much like it.. they brought us good cinematics and quests I enjoyed.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
Well now the game is way too much easy. You can do almost everything on your own, alone. Plus with these fortresses, no one is ever going on the fleet anyway so it feel pretty much empty.

f8684b404dbfa69e70b30bb25fd077f1.png

Took right now at peak time on the imperial fleet, you got 58 persons on a french server. Few years ago, you had easily +150.
About Zakuul, I pretty much like it.. they brought us good cinematics and quests I enjoyed.
I agree, however the easy-mode threw me off compared to the early days where you litterally had to have dedicated groups of people to do anything that is remotely rewarding.
Not to forget the early stages of ops and flashpoints.
Idk, it just does not feel like that anymore.

GothTrad

Spooky scary skeleton
Nebulae
I agree, however the easy-mode threw me off compared to the early days where you litterally had to have dedicated groups of people to do anything that is remotely rewarding.
Not to forget the early stages of ops and flashpoints.
Idk, it just does not feel like that anymore.
Yeah same thing on WoW happened.. Well at least they got classic back at no cost for subs. Back in the days on SWTOR when you had to spam the /1 seek a group for H4

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
youll get overly bored at a certain level

for example you'd have to have lvl 60 to have a chance at the sith marauder to even damage him properly before one of the latest big patches

i took him on easily at level 47

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
man i remember the rp on this game being really fucking stupid and great at the same time

Rictalspace

Nebulae
Yeah. Good memories...

And you can get those memories again by clicking that referral link and bagging yourself 7 days of sub again for free!

Rarmir

domestic abuse offender
Nebulae
man i remember the rp on this game being really fucking stupid and great at the same time
that game has a bigger issue with ERPers than GMod.

at least the story wasn't that bad, i enjoyed the pve.
pvp felt lowkey too clunky and i don't enjoy mmo button-mashing combat anyway.