Information "Tabletop Central" - Tabletop Gaming Megathread

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
Hello Gentlemen.

This thread serves to discuss anything tabletop related. I am aware there's already a thread which is where I'll add onto it by listing any currently active campaigns of any kind, full or not, with links to their threads, time of play and days. (if i missed your post message me on discord or here). Memes and stories also welcome

Current DND 5e campaigns

D&D Out of The Abyss - 5/5 FULL - Monday and Friday, 4pm BST​

Drakkenheim Campaign - 5/5 FULL - Thursday, Saturdays (not yet) 7pm BST

Any other TTRPG

N/A​

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
when my current campaign that im running, Pathfinder 2e, VENGEANCE IN CHELIAX, is finished, I'm stuck on what i wanna be doing next

I'm stuck between a completely homebrew 5e game in a custom world, or a LANCER game i think

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
question for folks

what happens if a ghost uses its horrifying visage on a baby
horrifying visage meaning the baby ages 1d4*10 years

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
question for folks

what happens if a ghost uses its horrifying visage on a baby
horrifying visage meaning the baby ages 1d4*10 years
image.png

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
Just wanted to put it out there and say that all of this of this? Is rlly cool to see. I wanted to join in @Mic15000 D&D campaign...buuut I never actually played D&D before and didn't wanna ruin anyone's experience, plus getting horribly sick, nailed in the coffin anyways

sots

community bear
Nebulae
Just wanted to put it out there and say that all of this of this? Is rlly cool to see. I wanted to join in @Mic15000 D&D campaign...buuut I never actually played D&D before and didn't wanna ruin anyone's experience, plus getting horribly sick, nailed in the coffin anyways
i wouldnt worry about it too much, dnd is a super open and welcoming community, plus the core concepts are pretty easy to pick up on if you've played any sort of generic turn based rpg before :D any decent group would be more than happy to teach you the basics while playing

understanding the rules come second behind playing your character accurately, showing up to sessions on time, and not ruining peoples experience by being rude/making a joke of the entire thing

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
i wouldnt worry about it too much, dnd is a super open and welcoming community, plus the core concepts are pretty easy to pick up on if you've played any sort of generic turn based rpg before :D any decent group would be more than happy to teach you the basics while playing

understanding the rules come second behind playing your character accurately, showing up to sessions on time, and not ruining peoples experience by being rude/making a joke of the entire thing
maybe one day

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I’ve toyed with the idea of running a dnd campaign where each player individually controls their own resistance cell or section of combine arms (hl2 setting OFCOURse)

The idea is rather simple, resistance do their best to destabilise while metro do what they can do control the area, occassionally pitting player against player

Anyone got any kind of interest to take part in it?