Tea or Coffee?

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
tea
for my fellow tea drinkers, black tea, green tea or the mix whatever it was called, which do you prefer

Reactions: List

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Oh geeze, this subject.

So, I am an avid tea drinker. I have worked in several teashops in my life and I love gongfu cha (chinese tea 'ceremony'). I have well spent a lot on supplies and hoards of tea whether my favorite selections of elegant wuyi wulong, toasty macha genmaicha, chrisp white needle, or smoky lapsong souchong.

Shamelessly, I have placed time in researching the perfect yixing pot, wulong tea, and even specialties (No, that is not puerh. Yes, that is a cake. Yes, that is wuyi wulong. Yes, it is delicious. Yes, it is expensive.)

Tea for me is a special culture that not only rich in flavor, but in history. I devote time and excellence in presenting, brewing, and ascertaining prime leaves.

THAT SAID!

Even though I love tea, its history and culture, and its taste (some more than others). I do enjoy coffee more for consumption. I am not picky about coffee and anything from grab-and-go Dunkin' Donuts' ice coffee to shoddy french pressed made for a bit of extra taste: well, I am a filthy casual for coffee.

Tea or Coffee? For me, that answer is complicated (as is my response).

For excellence? Tea.

For everyday consumption? Coffee.
[doublepost=1473367217][/doublepost]
tea
for my fellow tea drinkers, black tea, green tea or the mix whatever it was called, which do you prefer

What you are referring to is 'Oolong' (or wulong). It is not necessarily a mix as wulong has a different fermentation process and can be very different in its taste: Some can taste more green, some more black, some very distinctly wulong.

It is by no means at all a mix as some white teas that are aged can very much taste black. Taste does not always indicate type.

Encore

sketchy
Nebulae
Tea just cause That's what I've grown up with, me old british grandparents were avid tea drinkers aswell.

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Lassies know I can make the best Tea like a Housewife.

I usually dunk 2-3 teaspoons of sugar until I get used to the awful plain taste though.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hot Chocolate.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
As my country is the #1 tea consumer in the world I prefer

HpbQt5q.jpg

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
tea is fucking horrible and I'll never understand how people like literally hot water
the only place I like to see my tea is in the Boston harbor

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
As my country is the #1 tea consumer in the world I prefer

Turkish tea! An black tea (called riza). It is usually taken without milk. The lumps are sugar and usually made of beet (as opposed to cane sugar which many places will import to use).

Berke

Nebulae
Turkish tea! An black tea (called riza). It is usually taken without milk. The lumps are sugar and usually made of beet (as opposed to cane sugar which many places will import to use).
It usually grows in black sea region (Karadeniz) and people like drinking it MADLY. Like, I have tea on my table and it is like 14th glass of tea in my table.

no regrets

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
It usually grows in black sea region (Karadeniz) and people like drinking it MADLY. Like, I have tea on my table and it is like 14th glass of tea in my table. no regrets

If you like strong tea like that I suggest getting some lapsong or dark wulongs.

Berke

Nebulae
If you like strong tea like that I suggest getting some lapsong or dark wulongs.
I have never drunk any other tea than the tea we have here which grows in black sea region. I don't have any idea where to get other tea neither. Did you ever drink Turkish tea?

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
I have never drunk any other tea than the tea we have here which grows in black sea region. I don't have any idea where to get other tea neither. Did you ever drink Turkish tea?

Turkish tea is delicious, much like their coffee it is rich and bitter. Literature says to steep the leaves above the usual 212F, but I do not believe that is for good steeping for a bit.

Yunnan Sourcing is the best website for mid quality teas: Here is their Lapsang Souchong. They actually have zheng shan leaves so it is pretty damn good.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
can't stand coffee but I drink a lot of tea so that. i usually steep mint leaves in the water then add some chinese green tea. never add milk.