Teach me Italian

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
dont expect to learn full sentences and stuff like that, sure you can try to memorize the most common ones, but dont expect to be able to form them as soon as you learn a few words
I just want to be vaguely understood

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Bippady boopady

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Just point at what you need when ordering something, use google maps to get around, if you really need to translate something really bad use google translate and use Si, No and Gracie a lot.
That's what I did and I did just fine

green name

Proton
Nebulae
don't
you'll be going to tourist designations and they speak english fine at most tourist spots, because if they didn't what the fuck

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
don't
you'll be going to tourist designations and they speak english fine at most tourist spots, because if they didn't what the fuck

I come from Italy and now Live in the US. And no, most people don't speak nor know English that well, EVEN if it's a tourist location, it might seem like a good place (and it is on vacation) but education is not great, so that's why most people won't understand you.

Also, when you go to rome, expect to see 60-70% Immigrates 30% Italians, and you might get yelled a lot. Don't worry, that's how we speak.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
I've learnt it for 6 years and my grammar is still shit (according to @swexs )
Just learn the basics really. Have a translator ready if worst comes to worst

swexs

Nebulae
I've learnt it for 6 years and my grammar is still shit (according to @swexs )
Just learn the basics really. Have a translator ready if worst comes to worst
the grammar has a really complex structure since there are a lot of grammatical rules, if your grammar isn't that well yet after 6 years of learning it I guess there's something wrong about how you learned it
other than that if you don't want to bother learning sentences, just speak in english to younger people, don't expect elders to understand you tho

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
pasta pizza pizza spaghetti