Serious Technoblade has passed away after a long fight with cancer

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
sP70xfJ.jpg

My whole entire summer vacation in 2019 was spend on hypixel skyblock and it was because of his video. I thought at the time how could a guy be so entertaining and so good at a video game that he wins every single tournament. Withy my return to minecraft when everybody was playing it at the time. Technoblade was my favorite minecraft youtuber at the time.

I will play hytale to remember you legend cus without him. I wouldn't have lived 3 years of my life now thinking daily about a video game that will release in the future. <3
i picked it up i think from his i am the flash video

Garlic slut

Quark
Nebulae
His vids were mid as fuck but its always sad to see someone be taken by cancer at such an age. No parent deserves that happening to their child nor did he but thats just way of things sadly.

D

Deleted member 5162

I was browsing a discord server and everyone was just doing a line of o7s for Technoblade, I knew nothing so I had to dig deeper. Hit me hard, I had just woken up, too.

I really liked Technoblade because of his personality and pretty cool jokes, and I remember getting up early in the morning just to watch his stream - timezone sucks ass, but listening to his stream during a dark winter night was a pretty cool vibe, I loved it.

o7

Reactions: List

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
I found the guy a few years back right as he started/was about to blow up because of how good he was at the game. I probably watched every single video he had in a week or two. He was hilarious.

When he posted the video that he had cancer and the update I thought he'd be fine. Definitely hit me like a train when I saw the video.

I mean look at the guy. He had death merch that said "GGEZ" and "So Long Nerds", guy was great.

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
he was one of the actual ones that i actually respected aside from a few others, he wasn't one of those quote on quote cringe ones that we see now

man I thought he entered remission after his arm surgery, said his arm was getting better on his last video

this lad will always be missed, and I hope the minecraft team will always keep his nice little features in the game

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
this lad will always be missed, and I hope the minecraft team will always keep his nice little features in the game
I imagine they won't be changing anything, they added him to the game launcher the same day of the announcement
Vuzpgks.png