Atom
Nebulae
Why on earth did they think this was okay
DLaPSLBWkAATGlv.jpg

DLaPUyrWAAA8W-O.jpg

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
i scrolled through the disliked reviews and 90% of them said "i translated this from russian" or something along those lines lmao
[doublepost=1507553507][/doublepost]they removed it btw in the update

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
i scrolled through the disliked reviews and 90% of them said "i translated this from russian" or something along those lines lmao
[doublepost=1507553507][/doublepost]they removed it btw in the update
still though, the people who did this are incredibly autistic, how the fuck can you not sense it's not good to photoshop a tragedy into a game, it's like making a game of columbine lol

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i don't see the problem
alot of people have used real death scenarios in games/artwork/videos
[doublepost=1507557627][/doublepost]
still though, the people who did this are incredibly autistic, how the fuck can you not sense it's not good to photoshop a tragedy into a game, it's like making a game of columbine lol

people have made columbine into a game
it's just being creative

Last edited:

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
i don't see the problem
alot of people have used real death scenarios in games/artwork/videos
[doublepost=1507557627][/doublepost]

people have made columbine into a game
it's just being creative
yeah and no normal human being played it
you're a troll why am i responding to you

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
i thought it was kinda funny they did that actually, maybe a bit weird but it was funny

Reactions: List

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
yeah dude i bet everyone here feels so bad for that guy we never knew anything about, same with all thousands of people dying atm

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
yeah dude i bet everyone here feels so bad for that guy we never knew anything about, same with all thousands of people dying atm
shibe is basically doing a "kids react" about a guy who he never knew, being shot dead

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
go play your cool games about shooting kids in a school im sure you feel connected to it
1365680429047.jpg
It appears to me that you are, in fact, kind of displeased with the current situation. What is it, that makes your life hard currently? Is it maybe a cause of the recent roasting of your jeromes that suddenly happened? I really have to say that this roasting was without any doubt, the strongest since the year 2000 hoaz. Do you may have an idea why this waddling of your walters was so powerful? No? Well well well.. I can for sure tell you the truth about this important event. It was ME who tricked you into this displeasement. I can hear your brain trying to comprehend how this is even possible. But, and I'm sure about this, you cannot comprehend of what happened to you because it is too complex.

Even Zeus and Thor were struggling fidning the right way in this gigantic and evil maze of trickery. It took me 1000 years to fully write my plan down, andother 1000 to understand it. The complexity is higher than that of a 14-dimensional dodecahedron. It all starts out with the day of this legendary ruse. The day of rusement was carefully planned and calculated on this exact day. The day were an astronomical constellation appears, that will never occour again in the next 3 googolplex years. A constellation that generates an antimatter black hole. This sort of black hole doesn't suck matter.

ANtimatter black holes such the "well being" out of everyone. But did yous ee someone feeling bad today? Yes, my little fellow I created a lens that focuses the power of the antimatter black hole directly on you. It took me 300 years to create this extremely complex lens and I had to combine the power of god and satan to create it. But not enough with the rusement. As I am not some faggot ruseman, I have planned even more trickerey tricks to lead you into this discomfort. When you were midnlessly surfing on this forum I made a post that I was sure would put you in the mood of rage. This post was sprinkled with lies and intentional logical fallacies and a good portion of something you dislike seeing in your surroundings. With my ruseman instincts I already knew you were typing your response to the displeasing content you just saw. At the exact moment of sending your response you have started up the machine of displeasement and "not well being". A machine that once started cannot be stopped.
Not by God, not by Satan and not even by Cthulhu himself. While your comment was traveling through the cyberspace you started feeling bad. Something in your brain was screaming but you didn't know why. It was destiny that you fell for my trickery. With this message you are currently reading I am telling you something you should have thought before you were sending your pathetic comment to me. I am, in fact A MASTER RUSEMAN GRADE 3, I was part of an ancient circle of master rusemen.

I can see on your face, that you already knew this. A ruse this fantastic and gigantic cannot be done by some low grade rusenoob. Yes you have been RUSED by me. There were only one RUSED knowen to mankind until now. Can you imagine of how hard it is to do? Only two RUSES were executed in the past... 3... Trillion years! Now you finally know about this unbearable discomfort you started feeling right when you got my response. The response, this message, reveals what has been done. You... yeah YOU... have been rused. You are powerless, you want to scream but you can't. You just sit there in a mix of rage and helplessness. You want to find this guy, this MASTER RUSEMAN GRADE 3, and you want to kill him. But at the exact moment of thinking, you also realize that you will never be able to even come near such a powerful being like me. This ruse has set me into a position higher than Hades, thus making me a god. Well well well.. you seem even smaller now. Compare your pathetic life to me and you will realize that you are nothing. You think now you might come over this rumbling of your jordans. You think you can bear it, but my devilish plan goes far deeper. Now after you've already been rused to infinity this letter discomforts you to a new level of discomfort.

In the moment you are reading what I wrote you realize how pathetic you are. How useless you are. With every single word you, your very SOUL gets crushed. Your soul is now demolished. God can't take you to heaven, and Satan does not want demolished slaves. Your soul is permanently banished from a real afterlife. Your soul already tried to escape your body. But your soul cannot escape into the eternal spheres, thus it will be stuck in a permanent state of dying.
Every day you will suffer thinking of a way to to escape this almost deadly RUSE, but it is too late. You are RUSED FOREVER! Yes my dear fellow, I know you want to know who is responsible for this. I will tell you my story now. I don't kno whwere I'm from, but I know I was the first to exist. I was alone but soon a few people followed. We made a circle called MASTER RUSEMEN. only real MASTER RUSERS were allowed to join this exquisite circle. We agreed that we will never decide who is the best MASTER RUSEMAN. But after some time I found a way to lead my fellow comrades into a tricky situation. I claimed that I'm the best MASTER RUSEMAN in the circle. It didn't take long till everyones jacobs were rommled.

After they found out what exquisite trickery was played on them, they agreed to give the one who caused this discomfort the title "GOD OF RUSE". Now you finally realize what a huge impact this ruse had. You hever thought that you will be, in fact, rused by a godness. Somehow you feel honored. Honored to get your gustavsons jingled by the god of all MASTER RUSEMEN. THe life you know does not exist anymore. You can only return to a dimishing shadow of waht you call your life. The rusement was too strong. Not even time itself could recover from the wounds this monumental trickery caused you. I am, for my part, pretty proud of myself. Even I had my doubts if I could make a contrivance this huge and tricky. But I did it. I managed to create a the most thoroughgoing RUSE. You have been rused by me, the ONE AND ONLY!

Even after 100 years you will still remember this day. The day of THE ruse. The day the GOD OF RUSE personally made a statement, to intentionally discomfort YOU.

SONGS WILL BE WRITTEN ON THIS MASTERFUL RUSE. AND I HOLD NO REMORSE OR REGRET FOR I AM AND ALWAYS SHALL BE THE GOD OF RUSE

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
go play your cool games about shooting kids in a school im sure you feel connected to it
hahahaha i'm sorry man you must've been related to the russian ambassador becaues you're acting like you give such a big shit about him. do you also care about the starving kids in africa right now or were you busy typing about a guy you didn't know about on a roleplay forum my bad