Serious Telltale revival?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
From what I've read, Telltale's assets have been purchased by some company called LCG entertainment.

In an interview with Polygon, Ottilie confirmed that the new business has back-catalog rights to licensed properties The Wolf Among Us and Batman as well as full rights to original Telltale games such as Puzzle Agent. “There are some other expired licenses that we’re looking at,” he said.

Source:
https://www.polygon.com/2019/8/28/20835854/telltale-games-return-walking-dead-lcg-entertainment

I know it's polygon but I think they are the only people talking about it at the moment aside from sites like reddit

D

Deleted member 1392

I hope they re-hire the staff and continue the work.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
I hope they finish projects like wolf among us, walking dead etc. but I also hope they make actual games instead of what are essentially 3D visual novels from now on. I got really tired of the same old shtick.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I hope they finish projects like wolf among us, walking dead etc. but I also hope they make actual games instead of what are essentially 3D visual novels from now on. I got really tired of the same old shtick.
Telltale Games will remember that.

Reactions: List

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
same name, but entirely new staff

don't expect more TWD shit tho as that belongs to skybound now

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
I WANT MINEFEADT STORY MODE, GOVE ME MINECRAft STORY MODE