TerminatorRP Compendium

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i was waiting days for you to post @Subeh .....

please expand on it I'm back from my shit

D

Deleted member 4795

Please oh god yes.

I've always wanted to get into a Terminator RP server. I ended up joining one of the most popular TRP servers on the final day right after they beat Skynet and shut down.

Movies also have plenty of great lore to play around with.

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
i was waiting days for you to post @Subeh .....

please expand on it I'm back from my shit
i'll write a full thing on all of the terminator models based upon what TRP had, then we can go over what models would be present in our setting, and maybe some terminators that are present in areas specific to places like maryland

if you want i can just write a fuck-off-sized compendium about everything and you can edit it into the main post

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i'll write a full thing on all of the terminator models based upon what TRP had, then we can go over what models would be present in our setting, and maybe some terminators that are present in areas specific to places like maryland

if you want i can just write a fuck-off-sized compendium about everything and you can edit it into the main post

yes

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
in this lore john connor slipped on a banana peel, cracked his head open on a pepsi can and got struck by lightning
john connor faced the same fate as every john @nexus uses

D

Deleted member 4795

yeah just uhhh

no john connor yeah?>

Would this be something close to what the timeline would look like then?

oUJW2De.png

I'm guessing if there is no John Connor than not only is the outcome of the war unknown but the Time Travel Origin in 2029 would not exist then since the machines would have no reason to go back to 1984 unless the new lore made provided such a reason.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tbf it can literally just be set somewhere where John Connor isn't present

he's alive and doing his chosen one bullshit, we're just not a part of it

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Would this be something close to what the timeline would look like then?

oUJW2De.png

I'm guessing if there is no John Connor than not only is the outcome of the war unknown but the Time Travel Origin in 2029 would not exist then since the machines would have no reason to go back to 1984 unless the new lore made provided such a reason.
The thing most people need to realise here is that the movies can only do so much justice for an RP setting.

Of course the RP settings take heavily from the movies, but most of the movies center around something that can't be translated well into a playable RP scenario; therefore, the 'timeline' is more than likely going to be entirely custom and there isn't really any need to talk on what occurred in relation to the movies.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
The thing most people need to realise here is that the movies can only do so much justice for an RP setting.

Of course the RP settings take heavily from the movies, but most of the movies center around something that can't be translated well into a playable RP scenario; therefore, the 'timeline' is more than likely going to be entirely custom and there isn't really any need to talk on what occurred in relation to the movies.
I'm glad we're all ignoring the later, really shit terminator releases and only taking the good ones

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
yknow what's funny about all this

i haven't even watched the terminator movies. T2 when i was really young and wasnt paying attention, but that's it.

trp literally taught me everything

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
i'm gonna become barnold schwartzinator, german bodybuilder with signature catchphrases such as "I will return," and "Follow me if you want to stay alive"

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae

i haven't even watched the terminator movies. T2 when i was really young and wasnt paying attention, but that's it.

Honestly, I'm completely in the same boat.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

okay then riddle me this

why do T1000's not see use anymore