In Progress test

Numbers

ok
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Numbers anger moment
i had a dream where i was in a dungeon with this weird puppet big tits furry girl. so essentially this dungeon was filled with traps and stuff related to your life. so. i saw my home and i saw zombies that were usually cosplaying as my mom. or my mom cosplaying as a zombie. works both ways. eitherway they were hostile and dangerous. so i had to choke them and make them bleed out by their necks while holding them onto the sofa/couch to ensure they die.

eventually we go through the dungeon (me and this weird furry girl with gigantic tits) but then i scored the bad ending, so sadly, these two gigantic spiders that are essentially the bosses of the "dungeon" have this gigantic pit filled with cobwebs and minature tiny spider eggs. theyre black cobwebs. think of cotton candy. essentially they pick me up, and inflate me with a shitton of webs and spider eggs, to which im as big as a gigantic ball. they do this to the weird furry woman too. both of our stomachs burst with spider eggs and cob webs. we die in the end and then im in spectator mode kicking at the cobwebs angrily

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
i had a dream where i was in a dungeon with this weird puppet big tits furry girl. so essentially this dungeon was filled with traps and stuff related to your life. so. i saw my home and i saw zombies that were usually cosplaying as my mom. or my mom cosplaying as a zombie. works both ways. eitherway they were hostile and dangerous. so i had to choke them and make them bleed out by their necks while holding them onto the sofa/couch to ensure they die.

eventually we go through the dungeon (me and this weird furry girl with gigantic tits) but then i scored the bad ending, so sadly, these two gigantic spiders that are essentially the bosses of the "dungeon" have this gigantic pit filled with cobwebs and minature tiny spider eggs. theyre black cobwebs. think of cotton candy. essentially they pick me up, and inflate me with a shitton of webs and spider eggs, to which im as big as a gigantic ball. they do this to the weird furry woman too. both of our stomachs burst with spider eggs and cob webs. we die in the end and then im in spectator mode kicking at the cobwebs angrily
What the fuck are you doing saying

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
more replys on here than there are on some actual introductions