Tfw

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
>Be me

>Going to Home Depot to buy a mallet to help my sister with her garden work

>Also bring her sickle to sharpen it

>Leave the store , brought this lemonade they were selling too , really cheap stuff but tastes so good

>The ground starts to shake

>wtfisgoingon.jpg

>Something blows up behind me , the logo of Home Depot is obliterated by some explosion

>A T34 is driving towards me

>At this time I don't know if it is lemonade running down my pants or I am actually pissing myself from that thing

>The hatch opens and some weird guy in full soviet uniform starts yelling at me with a weird mix of a russian accent and your typical british street slang

>Something about me not understanding what I am doing in society and how I should be killed for buying that lemonade

>He starts talking about sweatshops and how I am supporting the holocaust of poor anarchists in Rojava by buying that lemonade

>Suddenly the sickle rips throught the plastic bag and falls in the ground alongside my mallet

>He stops talking and starts looking at me

>Before I can react he has left the tank and his hugging me trying to say how he has come to save me from the horrible opression of the bourgeois saying how the poor prols like me are safe with him

>I am not moving maybe he will leave me alone if I stay like this

>He drags me inside the tank and starts it again , he tells me how he is going to destroy wall street

>The inside of the tank is full of ripped pages of the communist manifesto and chalk drawings " Times communism was saved online " , there is also this weird bodypillow of trotsky close to the engine

>He is shooting at every hot dog stand on the sidewalks save for the few kurdish kebab trucks

>We halt our tank

>Some finnish guy placed a log and jammed the tracks of the thing

>Huskey leaves holding a TT33 , he starts taking pot shots at the finnish guy that is now running and yelling "Ebin"

>Tfw a drone kills us both

>I just wanted to help my sister

Last edited:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>Be me

>Going to Home Depot to buy a mallet to help my sister with her garden work

>Also bring her sickle to sharpen it

>Leave the store , brought this lemonade they were selling too , really cheap stuff but tastes so good

>The ground starts to shake

>wtfisgoingon.jpg

>Something blows up behind me , the logo of Home Depot is obliterated by some explosion

>A T34 is driving towards me

>At this time I don't know if it is lemonade running down my pants or I am actually pissing myself from that thing

>The hatch opens and some weird girl in full soviet uniform starts yelling at me with a weird mix of a russian accent and your typical british street slang

>Something about me not understanding what I am doing in society and how I should be killed for buying that lemonade

>She starts talking about sweatshops and how I am supporting the holocaust of poor anarchists in Rojava by buying that lemonade

>Suddenly the sickle rips throught the plastic bag and falls in the ground alongside my mallet

>She stops talking and starts looking at me

>Before I can react she has left the tank and his hugging me trying to say how she has come to save me from the horrible opression of the bourgeois saying how the poor prols like me are safe with her

>I am not moving maybe she will leave me alone if I stay like this

>She drags me inside the tank and starts it again , she tells me how she is going to destroy wall street

>The inside of the tank is full of ripped pages of the communist manifesto and chalk drawings " Times communism was saved online " , there is also this weird bodypillow of trotsky close to the engine

>She is shooting at every hot dog stand on the sidewalks save for the few kurdish kebab trucks

>We halt our tank

>Some finnish guy placed a log and jammed the tracks of the thing

>Huskey leaves holding a TT33 , she starts taking pot shots at the finnish guy that is now running and yelling "Ebin"

>Tfw a drone kills us both

>I just wanted to help my sister
>she
4a297422e8.jpg

Reactions: List

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
You are right , I will change it to Xer , we all know gay space communism is the future