That didn't take long. (Bye)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sins

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This thread went from a simple goodbye to discussing hot button politics, then to pizza, then to violence over pizza preferences, then a bit of questionable statements about Australia, then about the seriousness of the server itself.

We are the most psychologically evolved things on the planet.

zoid

dispatch guy
Nebulae
This thread went from a simple goodbye to discussing hot button politics, then to pizza, then to violence over pizza preferences, then a bit of questionable statements about Australia, then about the seriousness of the server itself.

1410188228.jpg

Reactions: List

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
Hey guys just wanna say how dedicated y'all are to the community and your magnificent taste in food that I'll never get to taste keep it up bangbang

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

what was you expecting from a clockwork community?

Duke of Wellington

32nd Wheelie Bin Regiment
Nebulae
Gave it a shot, didn't turn out so well. Quite a lot of the stuff I heard about the server turned out to be true; it's pretty much DarkRP with serious overtones. Not my sort of thing, gonna bounce now. Bye!
Well at least you went out with some dignity and didn't post a load of garbage. If it isn't for you then it isn't for you. Goodbye my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.