the яussians aяe coming

archer

Proton
Nebulae
morn' all, name's archer. i've done some hl2rp back in the day, never on the english servers though so i'm effectively a literally who. recalled that neb existed a few weeks ago, figured i'd get a whiff of some high octane stuff y'all are rumored to be producin. so far so good, so let's hope it all goes swell further down the line.

@Snook thanks again, pal

russian, postin' straight from russia, probably not the first one here, too - ama or dump your anti-ru hysteria on me, don't mind.
put your fuckin' nebulae in the bag, too - the subforum demands it and so does my FSB curator. it belongs to everyone, after all.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
morn' all, name's archer. i've done some hl2rp back in the day, never on the english servers though so i'm effectively a literally who. recalled that neb existed a few weeks ago, figured i'd get a whiff of some high octane stuff y'all are rumored to be producin. so far so good, so let's hope it all goes swell further down the line.

@Snook thanks again, pal

russian, postin' straight from russia, probably not the first one here, too - ama or dump your anti-ru hysteria on me, don't mind.
put your fuckin' nebulae in the bag, too - the subforum demands it and so does my FSB curator. it belongs to everyone, after all.
What VPN u runnin

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Roleplaying a Soviet is all fun and games until you start unironically believing in Marxism.

Welcome to the long line of people waiting for get into Stasiland.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Better hope the SORM system doesn’t get you poached.