GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Reactions: List

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
bragging about thier popularity

Ah!
It is that time of the year again! The time for the roleplayers mating season! This is quite the marvelous time, indeed!

Looking through this landscape is like breathing in the new spring air, feeling that scent of blooming trees and flowers.
Wherever you look you can see horny roleplayers measuring their popularity with eachother! Eager to find their new roleplaying mate(s).

Now, a roleplayers mating season is not something that happens on a specific date, no no!
This happens when something triggers the effect, by either saying something that may irratate certain individuals. But this may also be caused by "Memes", as these so called "Memes" are what the roleplayers feast on!

Although these are the only two reasons that have have been logged, there are many different scenarios that may trigger this effect, so be ready!

Although this is a fantastic time of the year, there are creatures out there, looking for their next prey.
For example, be aware of the biggest danger of them all, the "Finlay".
For your saftey, here is a picture:

1035941.jpg

If you either see this, or hear this:

Then I recommend you to quickly get out of there, as this creature will attack you on sight.

Anyways, that was all from me! I hope that this has helped your knowledge grow even further!
This has been Mr. P of RolePlay geographic, wishing you the best of luck during your mating season.

i had nothing to do

Last edited:
Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.