constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
the house is iffy

the prologue is the best part of the game by far

chapter one tries too hard to develop a kojima story but does it terribly so it ends up being really complex and impossible to follow

still waiting for chapter two, it's been four years and it looks like it'll be better than chapter one

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
the house is iffy

the prologue is the best part of the game by far

chapter one tries too hard to develop a kojima story but does it terribly so it ends up being really complex and impossible to follow

still waiting for chapter two, it's been four years and it looks like it'll be better than chapter one
I just like the gameplay and I got lost at the end for the story, but I still had a lot of fun

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
The best hl2 mod will be G-string when it will be finally finished (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

murdock_air100000.jpg

human_waste40000.jpg

hazardous_ai40001.jpg

Other nice mods out there are also Flesh, Curse, Get a life, Nightmare house 2 and of course Black Mesa just to say some

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
get a life feels like a weird medley of content from a bunch of different sources. i didn't think it blended together very well.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Just saying, I approve of this message
Underhell is golden, gameplay is a lot of fun, the House although iffy due to random spawns, is definetly a amazing piece of spooky-exploration.
Prologue was a lot of fun, although in my opinion the game shone the most in Chapter One where
...you had basically no weapons except a melee and a few pistol rounds. Definetly the point I loved the most, as it made every single enemy terrifying to confront. The butcher parts made me literally panic.

The parts where you had equipment and a safehouse were fun mechanicwise due to "side-quests" and rescuing people which made it feel more alive.

And the wonderfully annoying, yet spooky stealth section.

Otherwise the Chapter One felt kinda bland and boring.
The main story was... alright. A bit confusing, although I think I grasped most of it. I definetly did enjoy the small sub-stories and such though, like...
Angelo, aka the half-dead guy in the sewer
and
The Hermit, who was definetly my favourite character except that :heyzeus: that died at the end.

Definetly recommend giving it a go if you haven't already, and with us having been promised Chapter 2 once Source 2 is out for developers, and it even potentially being entirely remade by the Insurgency-guys (since the Underhell project lead now works there as a manager), it most definetly isn't as dead as I first thought.

Reactions: List

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
Just finished prologue
Figured out the version I downloaded didn't have Chapter 1 in it
Fuck it
Let's go to de house boiz

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
Holy shit
Wanted to skip the night so I went to sleep, found myself in some corridor. Entered room 1 and got chased by someone who seemed to be a pedophile from Auschwitz