The Best Way to RP (GUIDE)

bodacious billy

skank lord
Nebulae
I've dedicated hours of research and experimentation into solving the question: What is the best way to role play to get the most out of my RP experience?

Step 1:

The first step in this process is probably the most crucial. First you want to browse your liquor selection that you have on hand, if none is available to you mouthwash or rubbing alcohol is always a good substitute. Once you've gathered your supplies for the first step you'll need to actually begin the process. You'll want to take all the liquor that you can find on hand and mix it into one large bottle (a 20oz should do). Once you've mixed it all together you want to make sure it's strong enough, you'll be able to tell if it's strong enough by smelling it. If you smell it and you get the sensation of Satan pissing in your nose you'll know you've done it right. Finally the last part of the first step is to chug the entire bottle until you can start to feel your liver shrivel up and harden into a month old dried prune.
Step 2:
Now at this point of the process you're probably shit face drunk, absolutely hammered. My hopes are that you read through the entire guide before completing the first step or you may have moderate to severe trouble reading the rest. Anyways the second step is to join either of the RP servers (really doesn't matter which, you probably won't be able to tell the difference anyways) and look for a suitable location to wait around for some interesting role play! Once you've found this location you'll want to make yourself look intriguing, this way people will come up to you and give you some action to role play with.
Step 3:
The final step in this guide is where it all comes together. Considering you're an average server player you usually won't find that much action quickly. So basically as you're waiting for your role play experience to take off you'll need to turn on the nearest TV, Laptop, or anything where you can browse Netflix. Now that you're on Netflix you should begin to search for an interesting series or movie (I recommend Stranger Things, Breaking Bad, or The Office). Once you begin watching you'll want to close out of Garry's Mod and shut down your computer, after that is completed you'll want to kick the fuck back (maybe with some friends if you have any available) and watch your show. Maybe even spark up a 'J' if you're really feeling it.
Anyways, that was my guide that is based around my experience of Role Play. I hope you all consider this as a viable choice to spend your time RPing.