Serious The Bottle Street Gang's gonna move

Cherokeedog

Neutrino
Nebulae
K boyz and girls,listen up,I'm the leader of this new gang called "The Bottle Street Gang",or the BST for sure.I've been terrorizing the Hynes hl2rp serv streets too much,and I think it's time to migrate to another serv,as Hynes is in its beta stages so kinda do everything we want

I decided Nebulous bc it's a huge and well known serv,and I can make easy members there,if the serv's big,the rebels are many too.I know how to handle a gang,we did CP robberies,raided the Nexus,did shootouts with the CPs,so I'm not scared of what's gonna happen.

If you don't know what am I up to and y am I telling u all of these,I can say that "up to no good" in any way possible and I'm telling these thingz only for thugs on your serv that wanna be real thugz,and I know there are.Our scope is contract killing and robbing the loyalists or how do we call them "parasites".

If u CPs see this rn,you need to know something,you kill,I kill,the only difference is that I choose who I kill!you destroy everything in your path u stinky CPs!Everybody calls me Slackjaw,but my real name is Jim Colosimo (IC).

If ya wanna join the gang just ask my char IC and if you can,join our dis https://discord.gg/eD5TTv,we discuss plans there.Ya'll new members need to know a couple of rules before joining:

1.Anything you get illegaly (murders,robberies etc.),Slackjaw (me),gets a cut

2.If you become a Hatter (BST member),you will remain Hatter until you die,and if you leave the gang,you're on your own,Hatters will kill ya

I may speak a lot in 3rd person bc,yeah,I like doing that,so if I say Slackjaw I refer to me

Slackjaw here,join the Gang!
(btw we're gonna join back to Hynes hl2rp when it gets more players),k cya

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I can barely read this post but-

Our scope is contract killing and robbing the loyalists or how do we call them "parasites".
Don‘t just go around killing loyalists only because they have colored armbands, you‘re going to be despised both ICly and OOCly if you do. Sure, you can kill snitches, that’s okay but killing loyalists for no reason is generally looked down upon in this community.
[doublepost=1584914052][/doublepost]
the rebels are many too.

Nebulae
2.If you become a Hatter (BST member),you will remain Hatter until you die,and if you leave the gang,you're on your own,Hatters will kill ya

in Dishonored lore, The Hatters and The Bottle Street Gang are not only enemies but had just been in a war shortly before the events of the 1st Dishonored, if youre going to copy something atleast be consistent.

Cherokeedog

Neutrino
Nebulae
in Dishonored lore, The Hatters and The Bottle Street Gang are not only enemies but had just been in a war shortly before the events of the 1st Dishonored, if youre going to copy something atleast be consistent.
wow old thread, I forgot about it lol, I was stoopid by that time...
[doublepost=1597489959][/doublepost]
oh and unfortunately I didn't know that even if I studied 2 years these 2 gangs, I thought the Hatters were some kind of dad of the Bottle Street Gang

Nebulae
wow old thread, I forgot about it lol, I was stoopid by that time...
[doublepost=1597489959][/doublepost]
oh and unfortunately I didn't know that even if I studied 2 years these 2 gangs, I thought the Hatters were some kind of dad of the Bottle Street Gang
Holy shit, i didnt think u were still around, you play on the server at all?

Cherokeedog

Neutrino
Nebulae
Holy shit, i didnt think u were still around, you play on the server at all?
banned 4 weeks right today, I had to go and I disconnected and they banned me for "disconnecting for avoiding prosecution", they also said I was a general nuisance, I was RPing as a drunk old vagabont fool, oh, and they say I powergamed, but there were like 6 CPs all /me-ing and I was 1 person

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
banned 4 weeks right today, I had to go and I disconnected and they banned me for "disconnecting for avoiding prosecution", they also said I was a general nuisance, I was RPing as a drunk old vagabont fool, oh, and they say I powergamed, but there were like 6 CPs all /me-ing and I was 1 person
make an appeal then

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
You got banned for disconnecting to avoid IC prosecution, I don’t mind removing the ban if you agree to come on the server and allow us to remove the character. The general nuisance and power game was partly down to you ignoring /mes, outright refusing to allow people their turns as well as running away whilst all parties were writing out their /mes. Honestly it’s not a huge deal, but leaving the server just as we’re about to sort you out, fully knowing that was your intention in-regards to your last LOOC is against the rules. Have a read of the rules brother, PM me on the forums and I’ll unban you.

Cherokeedog

Neutrino
Nebulae
You got banned for disconnecting to avoid IC prosecution, I don’t mind removing the ban if you agree to come on the server and allow us to remove the character. The general nuisance and power game was partly down to you ignoring /mes, outright refusing to allow people their turns as well as running away whilst all parties were writing out their /mes. Honestly it’s not a huge deal, but leaving the server just as we’re about to sort you out, fully knowing that was your intention in-regards to your last LOOC is against the rules. Have a read of the rules brother, PM me on the forums and I’ll unban you.
I really had to go man, why shouldn't I want to be prosecuted huh? believe me, I did have to go, and yes you can remove it, I'll appeal then, but now I rly have to go to a Mordhau event cya...

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
I really had to go man, why shouldn't I want to be prosecuted huh? believe me, I did have to go, and yes you can remove it, I'll appeal then, but now I rly have to go to a Mordhau event cya...
Should’ve just told us in LOOC instead of saying ‘cyaaaaa!’ before D/Cing. It’s nothing off my back just to be quick about things and then let you go do whatever.