The Callisto Protocol

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
game sucks
refunded it

8fps stuttery pile of shit and the combat is actually nonfunctional, the moment more than 1 enemy engages you, you just have to eat damage

Reactions: List

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
game sucks
refunded it

8fps stuttery pile of shit and the combat is actually nonfunctional, the moment more than 1 enemy engages you, you just have to eat damage
probably getting it day 1
I too hate modern gaming. Even horror.

but hey the new amnesia game will be different right???

God fucking damnit. We were supposed to be better than this.

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what the fuck does even mean "sell death animations as DLC"?

what are you telling me if i die without having dlcs im gonna T pose?

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what the fuck does even mean "sell death animations as DLC"?

what are you telling me if i die without having dlcs im gonna T pose?

the death scenes are exclusive to enemies and environmental found in the story DLC

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
why would i waste money because of animations?
what

the death scenes are just a byproduct of a story DLC they're releasing that will have new enemies in it

you're buying a story DLC that happens to have new death scenes because of what happens in the story, not just buying the death scenes

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what

the death scenes are just a byproduct of a story DLC they're releasing that will have new enemies in it

you're buying a story DLC that happens to have new death scenes because of what happens in the story, not just buying the death scenes
:steve:

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what

Tbf, this is NOT at all made obvious with how they've worded it. They've included the fact there's new death animations TWICE on the store page. Once under the contagion bundle, once under the riot bundle, even though there's not even an option to buy separate...

THEY REALLLLLLYYYY want ya to think there's more in those packs than there are. Also always seemed sketch to me to release a 'story DLC' on Day 0

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Tbf, this is NOT at all made obvious with how they've worded it. They've included the fact there's new death animations TWICE on the store page. Once under the contagion bundle, once under the riot bundle, even though there's not even an option to buy separate...

THEY REALLLLLLYYYY want ya to think there's more in those packs than there are. Also always seemed sketch to me to release a 'story DLC' on Day 0

the story DLC is a direct continuation of the game's ending, which is not an actual ending

yeah its pretty bad

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Should’ve made a good game before trying to sell DLC 💀

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Don't worry, Choo Choo Charles is here to save us from the main stream garbage. Out on the 9th.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Wanted to get this, glad I didn't.

I'm a thousand times more excited for the Dead Space remake tbh.