THE CATWALK [SIGN UPS OPEN]

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
B1gapKx.jpeg

Welcome to THE CATWALK - a brand new, upcoming TV show brought to you exclusively by CURRENT AFFAIRS ENTERTAINMENT.

THE CATWALK will be a TV show that lasts an entire season, comprised of nine full episodes recorded over multiple different days.

We will be looking for 10 contestants to go head-to-head in a competition of STYLE and CREATIVITY while trying to make an outfit or costume that matches that specific episode's THEME.

Contestants will be given an allotted amount of time to create their outfits and costumes before being rated by a soon to be announced panel of judges in these three categories:
1. Style (How visually appealing the outfit/costume is, subjectively.)
2. Creativity (How creative the outfit/costume is, how original it is.)
3. Theme (Each episode will have a theme announced at the beginning, contestants will have to try to conform to this theme. Props such as objects, vehicles and special effects will also be considered as an extension of your outfit/costume.)

At the end of each episode, the judges will give their ratings and the contestant who scores the lowest will be ELIMINATED.

After successfully winning this competition, the lucky contestant will be awarded a very handsome cash prize (minimum of $50,000), along with soon to be announced additional prizes.

Do you see yourself taking home the trophy and want to take part?

All we require is the following:
- Your full name.
- Your State ID number, as found on your License.
- A reason you think you'd be a good contestant for the show.
- A picture of yourself showing off an outfit or costume of your choosing.
- $1,000 Entry Fee (Collected only if you are accepted as a contestant, money goes into the reward pot).

Recording will begin once the 10 contestants have been selected and a date has been chosen. Recordings will be done in sections, and will be done on the days that best suit each contestant - you will not all be required to be free at the same time. Contestants will find out if they have been selected for the show via a personal message. Contestants will likely be asked to sign an NDA for the duration of the season and in some cases may be asked to sign safety waivers depending on the circumstances of the episode. Hugh Chunt, CURRENT AFFAIRS MEDIA™ (and it's subsidiaries) and the respective judges are not responsible for your safety or welfare in the procurement or usage of any props during your outfit/costume display - if you blow yourself up we are not liable.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
ADAM BERGER
MY UNRIVALED INGELLITENCE WILL BRING FORWARD A NEW DAWN OF FASHION, SEEN BEFORE BY NONE. WITH THE PASSING OF THE ERA KNOWN SIMPLY AS 2023, 2024 SHALL SOAR ACROSS THE ENDLESS OCEAN OF VISUAL ELEGANCE AND ARRIVE UPON THE SHORES OF PERFECTION.
download.jpeg-82.jpg

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Guy "Guy" Salmonella Trotman Jr
I'm Guy Trotman. Besides my iconic, well-known and often imitated personal style (coincidentally always near robberies), I've had a knack for costumes and disguises ever since a tragic incident necessitated the wearing of a wig to hide it a couple months ago. Ever since then, I've perfected my craft ranging from the sensational to the socially provocative. I think this show would not only serve as an opportunity to showcase my skillset to the rest of the country, but also an opportunity to finally pay my thirty thousand dollar debt before my mom finds out.
QFWM23S.jpeg

Last edited:

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
YzLQt79.png

nTxTqZL.png

Knock knock. It's me, Rusty Ratchet. I push the boundaries of what's acceptable by society, and always raising that bar higher. I don't want my mom worrying about money, or me. Everybody's telling me that my fashion is ready for the big clubs.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
YzLQt79.png

nTxTqZL.png

Knock knock. It's me, Rusty Ratchet. I push the boundaries of what's acceptable by society, and always raising that bar higher. I don't want my mom worrying about money, or me. Everybody's telling me that my fashion is ready for the big clubs.
ik my boy rusty got this in the bag