Fixed The clothing store doesn't tell you how much money you need

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Description: When you try to save the changes to your clothes in the store, it doesn't tell you how much the clothes are worth and it doesn't tell you that you didn't have enough money for the clothes, which makes it instead seems like the clothing store's save feature doesn't actually work.

What should occur: While selecting clothes it should tell you how much money you will require, and if you can currently afford it and if you try to buy it, it should notify you that you didn't have enough funds.

Pre-requisites: A clothing store and no money in your inventory.

Repro steps:
1. Enter the clothing store.
2. Open the clothing menu.
3. Select some new clothes.
4. Click Save Changes.
5. Observe the clothing did not save and that it did not notify you of why.

Supporting evidence:

Upvote 0

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Weirdly, I also discovered that if you do an outfit design, save changes, it doesn't actually do it sometimes and save it. Furthermore, trying it again with a different outfit and then saving, saves the previous one you just tried to save.

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Weirdly, I also discovered that if you do an outfit design, save changes, it doesn't actually do it sometimes and save it. Furthermore, trying it again with a different outfit and then saving, saves the previous one you just tried to save.
The clothing & barber shop are awaiting some UI tweaks to fit the Character Creation style, we had to put a quick fix in for it to work during the play test, as the backend got redone to be 10x better, there’s probably some stuff that still needs to be jigged properly.

(I think it’s also $10 per option changed)