'The Coalescent Chord' - IAC Newspaper and Journal.

Blitz0012

Proton
Nebulae
***Perhaps you find a copy lying on your porch, or dumped in the street. Maybe an agent handed one to you. One lucky citizen had one thrown through an open window. "What?" is the collective thought "Since when did the Red Cross make news papers?"

khIEErn.png

Might have to open it and zoom in. I got the image from @fabevil and most of the lore is taken directly from @Appetite Ruining Kebab , so thanks to those guys - especially Kebab, since he basically wrote half of it - doing all the quotes beyond the bottom middle. I hope to make some follow up issues, including a better ratio of immediate IC stuff - like interviews and so fourth. Expect production quality to improve as well, ICly also.

Last edited:
Nebulae
***Perhaps you find a copy lying on your porch, or dumped in the street. Maybe an agent handed one to you. One lucky citizen had one thrown through an open window. "What?" is the collective thought "Since when did the Red Cross make news papers?"

pJ85mhK.png

Might have to open it and zoom in. I got the image from @fabevil and most of the lore is taken directly from @Appetite Ruining Kebab , so thanks to those guys - especially Kebab, since he basically wrote half of it - doing all the quotes beyond the bottom middle. I hope to make some follow up issues, including a better ratio of immediate IC stuff - like interviews and so fourth. Expect production quality to improve as well, ICly also.
godamn looks great

Reactions: List

Blitz0012

Proton
Nebulae
Updated original paper to have the new name of the group. I do have another paper on the way, intended to be on the days in-between the Marshal being ousted and the Assassination attempt. Then I'll probably try do another one, post-assassination it's hard to come up with a lot of the random mixed stories on the side so if you have any ideas feel free to hit me up. It's also been a bit tricky keeping up, the staff have been doing a pretty damn good job with the events recently.

Reactions: List