THE COMBINE ARE UNFAIR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
weirdly enough, dividing by zero is a fairly straight-forward concept but has been memed into this legendary impossibility.

to divide by zero is to distribute among no one. That also includes the distributor, as the distributor is technically distributing to themself if they get to keep what they intend to distribute. For example, 9 divided among 0 means that 9 leaves the distributor and does not go out to anyone. You could think of it as a warehouse or bin that the 9 gets sent to, in full, if it is distributed by 0. It's still there, and is still a number & equation, however the output is always 0 because the output measures the amount distributed.

Ratios are in the same boat. 9:0 means there is 9X to every Y, in this case to 0Y. Using algebra, 0Y = 0 as 0Y = Y x 0. A ratio is essentially a division, as X:Y means X is distributed per each Y. However, 9 divided by 0 means 9 is distributed among 0. They both fulfill the property of distribution in their ultimate meaning, their main difference is how it's distributed. In this case, though, since both examples end up in it being distributed among or per each 0, that means it cannot distribute properly and the number is sent to the metaphorical number warehouse, out of the distributor's hands and not in the hands of the distributees.

TL;DR: dividing by 0 is just giving to no one as well as removing from the original giver

Reactions: List

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
i think the combine should have some restrictions becuase its unfair if they get to do everything willy nilly while we cant to anything also i think there should be gun shops where citizens can buy guns to defend themselves also a furniture shop
the time when we really needed "The Winner" rating. ;/

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
I hate the combines they took my plastic >: ((
rjlDcct.jpg

sots

community bear
Nebulae
Still cannot explain my unfathomable and unadultered rage at bowering69’s week long shitposting bonanza ruining his perfect ratio so he could post stupid fucking “imagine if I could walk on water Xd” fuck you bowering69

it’s your fault it’s the people who hunted him down on steam and inflated his ego as a hit celebrity, forcing him to come out and mongopost. Fuck you.

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
Still cannot explain my unfathomable and unadultered rage at bowering69’s week long shitposting bonanza ruining his perfect ratio so he could post stupid fucking “imagine if I could walk on water Xd” fuck you bowering69

it’s your fault it’s the people who hunted him down on steam and inflated his ego as a hit celebrity, forcing him to come out and mongopost. Fuck you.
rent free

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae

my friend
nothing in this universe is perfect
and nothing will retain its relative perfectness forever
learn to let go

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
I have a question
For God
WHY did you create the Combine
(Also God could I have some 700 cans I have to make a pistol because you haven't nerfed the Combine yet)

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
this thread is the best thing to ever happen on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.