THE COMBINE ARE UNFAIR

Status
Not open for further replies.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
d90.jpg
You have to hand it to LP’s Union, between the synthetic everything, the LMG-spree CAB and practically giving away supplies to their homebrew insurgents, if the rebels weren’t genocidal assholes the whole thing would have fallen in a week.

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
You have to hand it to LP’s Union, between the synthetic everything, the LMG-spree CAB and practically giving away supplies to their homebrew insurgents, if the rebels weren’t genocidal assholes the whole thing would have fallen in a week.
The funny thing is even when we stopped giving them shit it literally didn't matter. I cut that out pretty much the moment I became lead and it wasn't even a drop in the ocean.

I actually remember when someone - may have been @Roman Loaded actually - asked me on the Outlands once in LOOC what was stopping rebels from storming the city server. I had to be honest and say literally nothing at this point; they were so well armed and geared that they could very easily storm the place and win, even with OTA there.

Like sure they'd have taken casualties but a full-front assault of the city would have been 100% feasible for them. Kinda hit me at that point how fucking jank it was lmao

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I had to be honest and say literally nothing at this point; they were so well armed and geared that they could very easily storm the place and win, even with OTA there.
Toride showed that if @harry wasn’t defending the upper nexus the entire city would have fallen during the last assault.

Helix rebels would have run out of ammo before they cleared the streets.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
I actually remember when someone - may have been @Roman Loaded actually - asked me on the Outlands once in LOOC what was stopping rebels from storming the city server. I had to be honest and say literally nothing at this point; they were so well armed and geared that they could very easily storm the place and win, even with OTA there.
Based?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Helix rebels would have run out of ammo before they cleared the streets.
At this point, yeah. But then again at pretty much any other point before the final year or so pre-Toride I'd have doubted their chances too.

It was really only when people started organising it made something like Toride feasible.

LP's lore was really sort of weird.

I remember talking to Dallas about it and he was like "yeah we had to keep handwaving why the Combine would repeatedly be retards and let them keep taking cities and shit en-masse but never learn anything and hoped nobody noticed."

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I remember talking to Dallas about it and he was like "yeah we had to keep handwaving why the Combine would repeatedly be retards and let them keep taking cities and shit en-masse but never learn anything and hoped nobody noticed."
Judging by how union officials were acting around that time he really didn’t have to change much.

Or even these days. Won’t name names but let’s just say some choices made to combat “the resistance” sounded like they came from a janitor, not a supposed ranking member of the government.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
This man is about to have a 1:100 post:neb ratio this surely is a feat that warrants a pin

Status
Not open for further replies.