The Deep Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
deep-web-iceberg.jpg

Edit:
Basically, I want your guys opinion about this shit. I think the Dark Web is fucked up.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
nearly all of it is just FBI honeypots or hoaxes created to shock people. people go on there just to buy drugs anyways. who cares.

Reactions: List

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
@Hanuko
GoblinKing

OT: isn't that bad and actually interesting if you only browse markets like me

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
tbh, the only two real disturbing things i found were these two forums on the deepweb. one was called suicide apartment, where in order to get in, people needed vouchers from friends that were spread. the whole purpose of it was to go into a video chat, or phone call, or forums, PM, basically anything to get into contact w each other, so people could kill themselves with other people. the most disturbing shit i found was something similar with the voucher code thing, however there was an alternative. if you had a child, or had 'access' to a child (yeah ik,) and posted a picture of them naked with a sign of the forum name and you'd get a voucher. apparently, you couldn't hurt children, or post pics/videos of children being hurt. just CP. it's honestly fucking disgusting, and i hope it was an FBI honeypot. i forgot the name of the second one. they looked extremely real sadly, and i hope none of my friends are into that shit.
btw, i don't look at CP. that shit is disgusting, and i hope it's put to an end, and i hope none of you fuckers look at it either. while most of that shit is thankfully a hoax, sadly some of it is real and needs to stop.

Last edited:

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
as long as you don't browse the deep/dark web, you'll keep your sanity.

or if you wanna browse it without getting fucked by whatever catches your system, or by accidentally stumbling into something you dinna wanna see, then watch mutahar (SomeOrdinaryGamers) @Blackquill

D

Deleted member 225

fuck no, lmao. i can't even hack on gmod. but just looking at the prices of the supposed 'hits' they offer, you can easily tell. some are $1000 while others are $10000.
wait what lol? why do u go on the deep web if u aint even into illegal shit?

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
wait what lol? why do u go on the deep web if u aint even into illegal shit?
i went on it like, twice. i'm not a reliable source at all, honestly, and it's purely just my take on what i think lmao. i just thought it'd be interesting to check out, but it really wasn't tbh, considering most of the shit on there that is interesting is just made up for shock value. only thing i'd prob ever need off there is just weed, and i'd go to my local dealer if i wanted some.

Status
Not open for further replies.