The Deep Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
as long as you don't browse the deep/dark web, you'll keep your sanity.

or if you wanna browse it without getting fucked by whatever catches your system, or by accidentally stumbling into something you dinna wanna see, then watch mutahar (SomeOrdinaryGamers) @Blackquill
One of the most interesting youtubers I've ever seen.

Reactions: List

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
I have no idea about any of this shit. Are the deep web and dark web interchangeable terms?
Not necessarily. Correct me if I'm wrong somebody, but the deep web is pretty much a shit ton of stuff that can't really be found through a search engine. The dark net is more illegal shit like black market and stuff. It's pretty much the same thing, tbh.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Not necessarily. Correct me if I'm wrong somebody, but the deep web is pretty much a shit ton of stuff that can't really be found through a search engine. The dark net is more illegal shit like black market and stuff. It's pretty much the same thing, tbh.
nah dude, there are quite some search engines. Most of the stuff you find about the deepweb is hoaxed anyways, just like redrooms and hitmen.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
nah dude, there are quite some search engines. Most of the stuff you find about the deepweb is hoaxed anyways, just like redrooms and hitmen.
yee, yee, thanks for the correction lol. listen to @kekmeister , prob more reliable. but i'm pretty sure redroom is just a complete and utter hoax, and any that do 'exist' are just scams so you pay and they take your money and run, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.