The Doctor.P is back... (Late meme edition)

green name

Proton
Nebulae
tell him to fuck off
4566044+_293b4417dd2f051bd99d85b8c0befc09.png

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Who the fuck even is this dude and what did he do?

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Like tbh the only reason I'm defending pepper is that he's actually got something wrong with him, it's basically been confirmed at this point. Of course, some of you may not know that you're doing it but you've outcasted this guy due to something that maybe if he were born differently, he would not be like. I just find it sad that some of you guys slander him so much. He literally has to call his mum on some occasions, and you can see how she tries to support him saying stuff like "You can't always control what people say on the internet." or something.

Then again this thread isn't even serious so idk why i wrote this.

Reactions: List

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
Like tbh the only reason I'm defending pepper is that he's actually got something wrong with him, it's basically been confirmed at this point. Of course, some of you may not know that you're doing it but you've outcasted this guy due to something that maybe if he were born differently, he would not be like. I just find it sad that some of you guys slander him so much. He literally has to call his mum on some occasions, and you can see how she tries to support him saying stuff like "You can't always control what people say on the internet." or something.

Then again this thread isn't even serious so idk why i wrote this.
I have Aspergers
I don't act like pepper.
He apparently has Aspergers too
no excuses.