Information The Election Is Coming To An End/89

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
when you're at uni and people are talking about how much they hope hillary wins because trump will start WW3 and is a racist misogynist

when you start telling them otherwise and backing it up with cold hard facts and they just tell you you don't know shit about politics and are a retard

anyway once we know if we know which way Pennslyvania, Virginia, Florida, Ohio, and Michigan go, the rest of the election doesn't really matter

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
when you're at uni and people are talking about how much they hope hillary wins because trump will start WW3 and is a racist misogynist

when you start telling them otherwise and backing it up with cold hard facts and they just tell you you don't know shit about politics and are a retard

anyway once we know if we know which way Pennslyvania, Virginia, Florida, Ohio, and Michigan go, the rest of the election doesn't really matter
>college/uni
or
>work place that isn't heavily left-wing

you can only pick one im afraid

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
2016 politics summed up in one video.

It'll all be over soon.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
e5b64a492e.jpg

[doublepost=1478627773][/doublepost]

9c42d80bb6.gif

8eb3f2c8b2.png

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

That happened to me, too.

I mainly want Trump to win just so I can watch an assassination on Live TV, though.

ruben slikk

Nebulae
That happened to me, too.

I mainly want Trump to win just so I can watch an assassination on Live TV, though.
hillary's gonna bite the fucking dust too if she wins with electoral votes but popular votes are for trump

ruben slikk

Nebulae
imagine trump winning the popular vote but losing then he issues a call to arms and all the southern militias rise up