The end

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Fuck, forgot to save my bullsquid memes because I've been dragged around like a fucking plough left and right for "summer trips" for the last week and of course, away from computer to save stuff with, and my phone's internet is too choppy in the bumfuck middle of nowhere I am currently to save any shit without phone having an aneyrusm everytime I try to load a new page on the internet.
So yeah, life's good. Thankfully I've saved some of my threads in .txt files earlier (char bios and journal/diary rp doc), so at least those are saved.
If anyone could save my bullsquid meme posts, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
lp vs neb

gvwWjkl.jpg

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
that web archive thing only saves the first page it seems

Edit: Nevermind that but you cant look at all the fourums

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

i managed to back up some shit I did on my old CP char, like the diary and that. didn't really have much else apart from evidence I was lemon pope.
that means nothing now.

It's of sad that the plug has officially been pulled, yeah. We all made good memories here apart from dr pepper and finlay but it was time to do it. I think LemonPunch's well and truly gone now. I would have used it recently to see if people had an account there. To save some old RP stuff I did. To laugh at how much EuRP failed. To attempt and fail to find good pictures and videos to put them all into one to play an over used song and a filter in.
But I failed.

Oh well.

But this is a good enough replacement, if not better.

Better than that other trainwreck we all know and love.

Last edited: