<:: Loading file... ::>
<:: Authorizing... ::>
<:: RL+ rank confirmed. Unlocking... ::>
<:: Viewing file JURY-6 ::>

UNIT STATUS: ALIVE
RANK POINTS: 50
FAMILY COHESION: PRESERVED

SERVICE HISTORY.

(<::Note from internal affairs: Due to the current situation, timeframes for these deployments remain hidden in the realm of the server, somewhere. Should they be found, current commanding RL's will receive an updated notification of service ::>)

C18: Timeframe unknown
Deployment Odessa: Timeframe unknown
Deployment C17 Outskirts: Timeframe unknown
Deployment C24 Cohesion garrison: Timeframe unknown
Deployment Alps: Timeframe unknown
Deployment City 14: Timeframe unknown
Deployment codename COAST: Timeframe unknown

NOTES AND RECOMENDATIONS
(<::Note from internal affairs: The following is a list of recommendations and notes on how to best command this unit based on past living conditions and experience's gathered from database records. These notes have been written by an Internal Affairs rep whom you may contact. ::>)

JURY-6, also known as Liam Stoll was certainly a challenge to create this section of a file for, given his records. Or rather lack thereof. What we have indicates he was one of the last to be released from our Youth Center programs, and was sent to City 18 after the fact. It seems he was there for a little over a year before joining Civil Protection. As per usual, the rewards system and family cohesion should keep him in line, however if he becomes troublesome one may manipulate his lack of real and independent outside experience. One should keep in mind however, his previous records do indicate he is willing to start swinging first. In my professional opinion, guy seems like an asshat.

UNIT COHESION INTERVIEW
(<::Note from internal affairs: This section is a supposed 'private' interview between the subject and one of our reps. Here notes on different Units and perhaps even citizens have been separated from the interview and listed as individual notes to be used in the potential formation of squads and patrol patterns. ::>)

<:: NOTE DUE TO A LACK OF REPRESENTIVES. INTERVIEW HAS BEEN SUSPENDED INDEFINTELY, IN FAVOR OF INSTEAD SIFTING DATA THROUGH PERSONAL TERMINAL ENTRIES. ::>

<::Entries are as follows::>
HERO-0 @Laura : Where did you go...? I get held back in the alps for a while and I notice you're gone- You were the closest thing I had to a role model in this god forsaken garrison. Come back- please.​

JURY-2 @Provingmedusa : One of the better people this garrisons seen. Shame what went down, I wish you well, wherever you are now.

KING-5 @Cavity : Perhaps the most mentally unhinged S.O.B. in the garrison. Fanatic to a fault, and from what intel I have gathered, has a severe lack of moral compass. He comes after anyone I give half a shit about? My previous fighting words will be more than just words.

Joy Whale @Syntax : Something about her is just off. Maybe I've been backstabbed by people who are supposed to be on the same side as me too many times- but I don't trust anyone that tries to be that nice. Still, she's a civie, and my duty to keep those loyal to the Combine safe will still be done, and as of now. I have no reason to believe she is not.

XRAY-1 @Vaz : Honestly, I don't know why this guy hasn't been promoted to seventy-five yet. But perhaps that's for the better, I always seem to make friend's with people around that rank and it bites me in the ass when they get phased later- I don't know how much more of that I can take man.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Mike65536

The Motha' Fuckin' Newports.
Nebulae
UPDATED: Music

UPDATED: Char entries.