The first day

Ace of Spades

Proton
Nebulae
Alright, so the first day of the server being up. Lots of people are really excited to roleplay again but you all do need to know don't get your hopes up for the first day to be 100% perfect. We have to understand that this is brand new and has to build up and learn new things. This isnt LP so it's going to be different. The best idea is to make suggestions and notify the development team that their could be good things to add, and things to fix. Just letting you guys all know because I can tell we are all pretty much excited. Alike to when LP first opened.

Reactions: List

Ace of Spades

Proton
Nebulae
Alright, mate. No need for hostility, just a question.

Let me rephrase it, then.
What happened to your community?
Look at my profile. I tried to recreate something that people would like, but when I heard Alex is doing something here I realized there is no point to recreate something if somebody else is going to do it who really had the upper content and experience of doing things. Therefore, I told those it was a great suggestion to support this. So in giving my full support here.

Edit: excuse my grammar, I'm typing on this shit lick phone currently.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
There we go, that was all I was after. Thank you.

betazero9

f(x) = ax2+bx+c
Nebulae
no one really expects things to go perfect on the first day, there will be mistakes and problems for sure. that's pretty normal. mfw

Reactions: List