The fuck just happend.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Yeah it shows how much the server cares about long rp
It can understandably be frustrating, however there is always a chance of it happening as a rebel. The beach isn't some safezone, and especially with what's been happening at the moment with bombs and the like, rebels should be on their toes in case of retaliation.

Sadly that's what happens in this gamemode, you lose a character for reasons you may deem unfair. I remember losing a character I held dear and had been around since the start of the server. Unfortunately it just happens.

Nebulae
just fucking pissed off imagine just standing there and suddelny FUCKING OVERWATCH SOLDIERS WHO KILL MY BOSS AND PK HIM
Curse those pesky cop mains

but yeah, sweeps happen unfortunately friend, if you get caught up in one, you’ve got a big storm coming.

it’s part of HL2RP and RebelRP especially, take it on the chin and move on from it, use it as a learning point for new character development

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Going to go out on a very big limb and say BQ didn't okay 16 OTA to storm the beach and kill pretty much everyone online.
hwS5xL8lMrwBuMUDXFexIiDgAPrKuaRi_DcdAMVSGsI.png

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Where was this outrage when Chef and like 5 others got S2Ked over something less big?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
well in this case a dozen OTA stormed the beaches and killed everyone online

I'm pretty sure Chef went out and attacked a cop or something dont know if OTA were involved