the fuck

insulin

Quark
Nebulae
Why would the combine even make cities and let people live in a society, why not just turn them all into slaves straight up, doesn't make sense to me at all

D

Deleted member 1381

because breen made a deal with them

humanity is enslaved

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Why would the combine even make cities and let people live in a society, why not just turn them all into slaves straight up, doesn't make sense to me at all

they have turned them into slaves

earth is manned by a skeleton crew in comparison to the actual combine, they cant be assed to turn every single person into a stalker or make collars that explode when you do a bad

the cps are effectively white dudes in the 1800's

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the newspaper that says "breen made a deal with them"

iirc its plastered in city 17 alleyways
Eli also says it outright (Or Kleiner, I forget) that Breen cut a deal which is why he's the Global Admin and why people are being transhumanised and conscripted, not just wiped out.

insulin

Quark
Nebulae
Eli also says it outright (Or Kleiner, I forget) that Breen cut a deal which is why he's the Global Admin and why people are being transhumanised and conscripted, not just wiped out.
Right, do we know what he gave the combine in exchange

D

Deleted member 1381

ed4752b3fc2d654c952f69cb9a466792.png

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Right, do we know what he gave the combine in exchange

he gave them a means to do their own thing instead of having very expensive synths watch over earth

he gave them the overwatch transhuman arm and the civil protection force, neither of which would exist if he hadn't intervened

its a means for the combine to gain resources and an army

oh yeah and portal technology which is what the combine really fucking wants

insulin

Quark
Nebulae
he gave them a means to do their own thing instead of having very expensive synths watch over earth

he gave them the overwatch transhuman arm and the civil protection force, neither of which would exist if he hadn't intervened

its a means for the combine to gain resources and an army

oh yeah and portal technology which is what the combine really fucking wants
I see