The goodbye

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It's come to this.

I'm quitting playing on the servers for two main reasons:

-I simply don't enjoy the gamemode anymore, it's become more of a chore than anything else. Shotcopping was honestly the most exciting thing I've done with HL2RP in a while, it simply no longer gives me the thrill roleplay used to give, maybe I outgrew it, maybe it's just this schema, either way, I can't make myself play it much longer.

-Secondly, although many people will say that they can handle the time they spend on this kind of stuff properly, this just wasn't the case for me. The way I see it, to ridden yourself of unecessary burdens, like improper time management, you need to find the cause behind it, for me one of the causes was this.

Now like most people, I'll be shouting out some people, but also giving out some apologies, as my stay on this servers wasn't the most perfect:

Starting with some apologies:

@Arky - He might be away for now, but maybe eventually he'll see this. I was a general cunt to him, pushing him around for no real reason and tossing insults because of little things that happened in WW3.

@Chester - I had the pleasure to be under him when I was playing in WW3, however I pulled some dumb blank threats and I'm just sorry he had to go through me being a twat.

@Roosebud - Somewhat similar to what I said about Chester, I'm just generally sorry about all the mess I made of myself whilst playing WW3. Although I tried to make myself a decent person for a while, I fussed it all up and caused nuisances he had to deal, along with having tried to make a sorry excuse on my ban appeal.

@Wulfeh - I only realized somewhat recently, when @Poopship McGee told me some stories of his time as co/lead, but I was an absolute ass to you, making puny attempts at pushing you around, it was dumb and I'm sorry about it.

@Warwick - I doubt you realized it, but at one point I conspired against you. Luckily I never went through with it, I had no real reason to do it, however I just felt the need to blame someone for stuff that happened at the time and I was to take it out on you.

For now, some cheers to people who were especially marked my stay:

@Powley - I first met him superficially through WW3, eventually I added him on steam and once I hopped over to HL2 I ended up getting a great amount of help from him to understand the whole functioning of the server, how to not get caught and so on. Along with having provided me with some of the best experiences within groups he lead or co-lead.

@harry - At first I didn't really like him, probably has to due with how he trampled over my whole humble stall just because one person bought from me instead of him. However eventually I got to meet him better and make friends with him, leading me to some of the best experiences within groups, as similar to what I've said of Powley.

@papacopper - I got to know him from pretty early on from when I switched over to HL2 and immediatly we took up a decent friendship, helping eachother out as much as possible. So on, he's just been a general good lad.

@Redhunter - Once he stopped being inactive, I got to meet him through Papacopper and quickly we got to be friends aswell, as before, a nice lad and a pretty honest person, I'd trust him to tell me the truth every time.

@Evil - I gotta put it up to him. From when I met him, he's always been an amazingly helpful person and honestly the rolemodel for anyone who wants or already is staff, maybe even for people in higher positions than him.

@Nova_ - For setting everyone up with some nice ARMA3 gameplay, along with being a generally helpful and chill person to have around you.

@Twar - Although it didn't last as long as it could've, when you entrusted me with BMD, even though I beared a hefty ban from WW3, my passion for HL2 was re-ignited and I got to enjoy many new moments, along with giving other people the opportunity to enjoy their gameplay to a better extent. But besides the whole flag part, I also gotta shout him out for being a chill and honest person and one of the most helpful and responsive staff members.

@medley - As has been a pattern, I got to met him through the whole HL2 groups. Although at first he didn't seem like a very nice guy, always somewhat reclusive, I eventually got to know him better and enjoy some memorable times around him.

@Lynx - Oh boy, our times as medical, it was one heck of a mess, but it was a memorable mess. I'll never forget the memes.

@Sir Goatson - For having helped me out alot, when I went through the departure from WW3, he was always a comprehensive and understand person.

@rapidjuice - Whilst most of it was not on this community, I still think I owe it to him to put it here. He was always a funny individual to be around and have as a friend, rarely would you not have fun when RJ was around.

I think that's all, if you think I've missed someone, please, feel free to call it out.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
2f0.gif

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
:(
Bye bye my dude
Another young roleplayer passes into the next world

MaXenzie