The Perfect Person

TwoBit

Neutrino
Nebulae
No one on this planet of ours is perfect. However, what lifestyle do you think would bring you closest to being perfect? What steps in your way would you take to be the perfect person?

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
clearly you haven’t talked to me. my life is so perfect that my jaw line can cut through a brick. my intelegence is un-human, I’m A.I, 681 IQ.

Reactions: List

TwoBit

Neutrino
Nebulae
clearly you haven’t talked to me. my life is so perfect that my jaw line can cut through a brick. my intelegence is un-human, I’m A.I, 681 IQ.
Never know when your gonna need to cut a brick in half

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
No one on this planet of ours is perfect. However, what lifestyle do you think would bring you closest to being perfect? What steps in your way would you take to be the perfect person?

Well, from a purely evolutionary point of view, any lifestyle that allows you to live as long as possible while making as many childern as possible it's, by default, the best. Personally, my idea of a perfect person could not be achieve without stopping being human and turning into some kind of futuristic man/machine hybrid that is clinically immortal and live on photosynthesis.
However I think that what most people want is to be happy, in the end developing yourself is just a mean to an end for that purpose, you can be an ubermensch, elected "Sultan of Mensa" (A title I'm 100% sure exists) for life with an IQ of 300, strongest man in the world capable of lifting an airplane with a finger and venerated as a deity by /fit/izens, so healthy scientists purposedly infect you with incurable diseases so your body can produce a vaccine for them, so handsome and attractive people will beg you to have sex with you and so incredibly charismatic you have won the election for "Emperor of mankind" with 100% votes despite the election nor the title existing in the first place but if you are not happy with yourself then all these abilities may very well be wasted once you kill yourself out of depression or you decide to base your entire existance on raising domestic rats.

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
8xzSALD.png

this is the perfect lifeform
end of discussion

TwoBit

Neutrino
Nebulae
Well, from a purely evolutionary point of view, any lifestyle that allows you to live as long as possible while making as many childern as possible it's, by default, the best. Personally, my idea of a perfect person could not be achieve without stopping being human and turning into some kind of futuristic man/machine hybrid that is clinically immortal and live on photosynthesis.
However I think that what most people want is to be happy, in the end developing yourself is just a mean to an end for that purpose, you can be an ubermensch, elected "Sultan of Mensa" (A title I'm 100% sure exists) for life with an IQ of 300, strongest man in the world capable of lifting an airplane with a finger and venerated as a deity by /fit/izens, so healthy scientists purposedly infect you with incurable diseases so your body can produce a vaccine for them, so handsome and attractive people will beg you to have sex with you and so incredibly charismatic you have won the election for "Emperor of mankind" with 100% votes despite the election nor the title existing in the first place but if you are not happy with yourself then all these abilities may very well be wasted once you kill yourself out of depression or you decide to base your entire existance on raising domestic rats.
Wow

M

Man wearing a helmet

- wake up ✅
- send her a good morning text ✅
- she still hasnt replied to my good night text ✅
- vegan breakfast ✅
- eat alone ✅
- check nebulous forums ✅
- 0 alerts ✅
- tweet about the sting ray that killed steve irwin for the 7th time in 2 days ✅
- bored ✅
- back to bed ✅

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
- wake up ✅
- send her a good morning text ✅
- she still hasnt replied to my good night text ✅
- vegan breakfast ✅
- eat alone ✅
- check nebulous forums ✅
- 0 alerts ✅
- tweet about the sting ray that killed steve irwin for the 7th time in 2 days ✅
- bored ✅
- back to bed ✅
There's your problem right there.