The Prototype (feedback)

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
OsPjqQ.png

The sewers are one step closer to safety.

'Nara' - @surra
'Jakov' - @Slimaaconroy
'William' - @constantdisplay
'Lucian' - @Coldflame
'Indiana' - @Eternal Light

'The Sniper' - @Gyarik

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
OsPjqQ.png

The sewers are one step closer to safety.

'Nara' - @surra
'Jakov' - @Slimaaconroy
'William' - @constantdisplay
'Lucian' - @Coldflame
'Indiana' - @Eternal Light

'The Sniper' - @Gyarik
Was really fun, half-lifey and a breath of fresh air from city stuff, despite a few hiccups with turrets not getting knocked over and nearly beaming us it was a fun ride

I liked that you gave us the tools to solve most of the problems in the area, even after multiple failures

Reactions: List
Nebulae
I didn't do too much honestly lol. Not due to a lack of effort on your part, but that's just how it went since I was the new guy šŸ˜…

In any case, I enjoyed being outside. I really like this map, how things are cut off and set up to direct us to certain places. I enjoy the consequences as well, scary as they are. The rewards being offered in presence of the risk are nice as well. I wonder what the danger level is going to be when guns are on the line. Continue the good work; first time I've felt the need to log on to keep up for a long time.

Coldflame

Proton
Nebulae
i definitely had fun with this one- it was a chance to build on the personalities and relationships of the team from a different angle to city RP, with a good mix of intense setpieces but still being able to slow down and RP

i agree that it was nice to have a variety of options to approach some of the situations. needing the turrets to be manually knocked wasnt ideal but its not a huge problem.

minor criticism that the 'shortcut' back to the start being a nonstarter seemed a bit of a pointless addition- wouldve been better to just not have it, likely,

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
i definitely had fun with this one- it was a chance to build on the personalities and relationships of the team from a different angle to city RP, with a good mix of intense setpieces but still being able to slow down and RP

i agree that it was nice to have a variety of options to approach some of the situations. needing the turrets to be manually knocked wasnt ideal but its not a huge problem.

minor criticism that the 'shortcut' back to the start being a nonstarter seemed a bit of a pointless addition- wouldve been better to just not have it, likely,
The small tunnel to the way back was supposed to be a shortcut back, the idea we started with is that the helicopter destroys that overhead bridge you guys went under and blocks the way. But when we added a sniper to the mix, we changed that, but I left it as a way to directly see where youā€™re meant to go right from the start