And you want to go
Be a part of the freak show
Now we know
We're the creeps
We're an army made of freaks
We marching over you, over you, over you
That's what it's coming to, coming to
It's where I belong, it's where I'll go
Welcome to the freak show And we keep trembling you, trembling you, trembling you
And we keep trembling you, trembling you, trembling you
What's your name
We're all the same
Can you feel it crawling in your head
Then you will fit right in
Get in line
Boy you'll be fine
If you march with us you're one of us
And you will finally shine
The freak show goes on again and again
Gather the wicked and praise the insane
Now we know We're the creeps
We're an army made of freaks
Welcome to the freak show
It's where I belong, it's where
I'll go Welcome to the freak show
And we keep trembling you, trembling you, trembling you
Welcome to the freak show​
Is... Is that a... Steam Powered Giraffe song?

Nebulae
Get on your chest and give me 10, Soldat.

You get your answer when I give a shit.
That's how you talk to a fellow Soldat, soldat?

I’ll have you know I was the leader of the video game club in my class and I’ve been involved in numerous video game museum openings, and I have over 300 confirmed rarites in my collection. I am trained in preserving video games and I’m the top collector in Sweden. You are nothing to me but just another nerd. I will wipe you the fuck out with video game facts the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of video game enthusiasts across the world and your collection is being traced right now so you better prepare for the collection comparison, maggot. The comparison that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your collection. You’re fucking outmatched, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can give you facts in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare mouth. Not only am I extensively trained in video games, but I have access to the entire archive of the National Video Game Museum and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable collection off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking buttblasted, dude.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
That's how you talk to a fellow Soldat, soldat?

I’ll have you know I was the leader of the video game club in my class and I’ve been involved in numerous video game museum openings, and I have over 300 confirmed rarites in my collection. I am trained in preserving video games and I’m the top collector in Sweden. You are nothing to me but just another nerd. I will wipe you the fuck out with video game facts the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of video game enthusiasts across the world and your collection is being traced right now so you better prepare for the collection comparison, maggot. The comparison that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your collection. You’re fucking outmatched, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can give you facts in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare mouth. Not only am I extensively trained in video games, but I have access to the entire archive of the National Video Game Museum and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable collection off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking buttblasted, dude.

I outrank you, fuckhead.

Currently busy with shit internet so no updating the roster until my LOA is over.

Nebulae
I outrank you, fuckhead.
aYbXQKS.png

Reactions: List

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This thread must be moved to General threads.