🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Gary

SERVER DIRECTORS:
Numbers

DEVELOPERS:
alex
Jaydawg
Gary
`i m p u l s e

2IIL308mV_EG7HlDK0i92t1fh93a2vxbT0rmbKzxSjrqg2-Gg2cJl7cTdlfXIGE6hB1Bkf3Kgyhrh68RT9EooTKS-rzcSRYBJDXIwXPFrJyLKxklApfg-gg9jWXHN0Y5u9kHGrvR

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
In light of some recent events and underlying issues pertaining to moderation, we've decided to make some changes to the moderator team that we currently have. On top of that, we will be revisiting our moderator guidelines and revising certain things in order to prevent further issues from cropping up again and as a result of continued user feedback.

@Flippy & @DenZ are both removed from moderator for their general inactivity. We're thankful for the time and effort they put into moderating the forums during their prime.

@DoubleD is also removed from moderator due to a combination of leaking a private board, attitude related issues on top of trust related issues and overall problems that have kept cropping up for the past few months. We've spoken to him about these issues several times in an attempt to resolve his issues/criticisms, including one final time earlier today.

We've decided this is the best course of action moving forward. We're of course thankful for his long standing service on the moderation team and the work he put in over the long time he was on the moderation team.

One final point, we wish everyone mentioned in this post the best and we sincerely hope they stick around to do whatever it is they wish

We'll be deciding on the new moderators in the coming days.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Domo origato mister updato:

@lemon recently resigned from their position on the media development team - he's been with nebulous since its creation and it's always been a pleasure to see the various works our media developers created and crtiqued amongst themselves and the community. The art of the week thread, something lemon (and co) has consistently updated and kept going for three solid years is a massive achievement in my eyes and it's something to be proud of. Glad to have had you around for so long, hope to see you stick around on the forums like normal and thanks for three years of service. Keep it real

@MaXenzie takes his spot as the new media team leader. Welcome aboard, I trust the media development team is in good hands. Congratulations!

And last but certainly not least, @Snook joins our team as the newest moderator! Welcome aboard friend, big congrats - you've earned it.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
@Kafe has resigned from moderator. We wish him the best as he departs to whatever he decides to fully dedicate to! He's been a valued member of the team, both as a hl2rp staff member and as a moderator. He was one of the most trustworthy people I know in the community and it saddens me to see him go but I'm glad to still call him a friend.

Take care man, best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.