Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
VCUN4WG.png

Ain't that horrible, Fight club's just out of place lmao

M

Man wearing a helmet

The story should use creepy internet fetishes as a plot device!

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
d5a0f598eec4d8574093d28e8d23fd6e.png

402a9c7f887541c8dfc5f65147ac7fa0.png

The funny thing is that I'll probably get bored tonight and end up writing one of these.

Avian

Quark
Nebulae
a402297685c5a6ef01e1a581ea6e63b3.png

Teen angst? Oh, I know! I'll use the nebulous community for that part.

4896bbf1ae67297747130eb366f2484d.png

Okay, I'll do a duo fanfiction, two in one! Stay tuned for more. . . There's too much teen
ANGST!!!!

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
sick necro but delivered
Hay all,
I'd like to apologise for this fic being late, I had a bunch of homework and then when writting this I got really involved and spent way longer then normal; a full half hour!
Anyway, Id like to thank no one because no one has helped me on this because everyone else sucks. Except my uncle.
This fic wouldn't be finished without their help.
Anyway, hope all you sexuals like it!

Far far away, in a magical far away distant land..
Anon-san woke up one day and discovered that he was goth. His parents had come to him and told him that he was really adopted and was in fact the decadent of the fallen angel!

So now knowing that anon-san was the relative of the great duke of the night, anon-san saw that he had to change everything about him because he was not really what he thought he was.

But luck would have it that anon-san's best friends anne frank and gigi the meme lord had heard the news of anon-san's parents and that they had arranged to accompany anon-san on his journey to find himself. First stop....the shopping centre!

At the shoppingcenter anon-san went to all the cool black clothes stores. Now that he was really a half vampire, or as his parents told him, a dhampire (a/n: really, that's what they're called!), his parents had given him a credit card with ulminited funds to become his true self!

But anon-san was really actually very drepssed. It was really hard to suddenly discoger that your parents had lied to you all those yaers and it wasn't made it any better by anon-san suddenly remembering a horrible thuing of his past. Anon-san was sexkually abused! And now anon-san also remembered by who but he didn't dare to tell anne frank and gigi the meme lord because he was afraid that thye would discover what had happened to anon-san and why anon-san was depressed!

So while they were picking out black and red clothes and nail polish, anon-san tried to fight his tears by listening to Evanessence. Because for the first time in anon-san's life, he had the feeling someone understood his pain. So anon-san listened to the songs in one ear while using his other ear to follow gigi the meme lord's story.

But it was so difficult because anon-san.... really loved gigi the meme lord!

Anon-san knew these were wrong feelings to have because... younknow, it's gigi the meme lord and their love would make life very difficult because anon-san also remembered a prophecy that someone had told him in the past (before he was rapped) and that said that if anon-san would ever fall in love with gigi the meme lord, that then would find them and kill them!

And as anon-san was putting on some new blood red ankle spikes that went well with the dark black studded dog collar that anne frank had recommended, anon-san suddenly saw a glint in the distance and he knew instantly what it was: it was the diamond cock ring of ! She had come to haunt anon-san and destroy gigi the meme lord!
Over the next few days, more and more horrific reports came from the direction of 's warehouse.
First it was just the criminals being arrested and put to work in 's armies. Then anyone who was against was also arrested and put to trial. They were separated into groups of men and women. The men were put to work, the women were rapped until killed.
looked down on her works. She then petted her centaur.
Oh yes, was ready for anon-san now.

(A/N I know I had a lot of people rapped in this story, but I was trying to stay realistic to the time period. Lots of people were rapped back then. Not just women, but it was common as a woman to be rapped and killed back then. That's just art.)
"You can never beat me, I'm indomitable," said .
"Oh I beat you villain you!, you'll run back crying to your momma.The hot one (that is,the one that wasn't killed while doing meming)"
(which you can read about in my other great fanfic)
"Mhuahahaaha I dont need no mother, I am after all adopted".

After that, anon-san leaped down onto the volcano plato of doom , with Gigi the meme lord just behind him .
He was in luck because he just managed to jump on it but didn't fall in it. It would have been a short story if he fell in it.
There was lava all around him. The hotness made him sweat with anticipation. Gigi the meme lord called to him: "are you alright honeybunch, you fell quite hard". "I am always hard for you baby!" "I'm an expert at falling," spoke anon-san, "especially with girls."' At that moment lava erupted around him like a climaxing penis.
stood looking at our hero - her cape flapping in hotness.
She beared an expression of smugness. "I had told you, I am invincible, I cannot be killed, I cannot die, I cannot breath. And I have this!!!"'
Suddenly she held the aloft.

"This is what you want!

This is what you need! But its mine now. You cant stop me.'
"Noo....not the "
"Yes. The "
"The !" gasped anne frank
"Yes. The "
Suddenly a bolt of lightning went through in the air, strikking left and right but not hitting the lava plato they were all standing on.
The Villain lit up dark in the flash of lightning. Her features scary.
Laughing as she stood there, she approached anon-san, "Give up and go home, anne frank doesnt love you anyway."
"Thats not true!
I sex her every other night!"
"And the other nights?..."
anon-san ran forward and fought her (by slashing into her while evaded her attack and shoot fire from his fingertips)
But every time he hit , she just smiled and hit her back.
In between dodging lava ejectulations, said: "You cannot beat me, join me, and we will rule together!"
"NEVERRRRRRRR!!!!" he YELLED HARD!
"Then you will lose, and I will win and destroy everything you care for."
"I HATE YOU!!" said anon-san and ran towards her with his 6 inch weapon drawn.
"Pathetic human, you can not beat me since I have this Incinerator!""
"No?! You have created it?! What have you done?!"
"Oh it was just a simple thing. With the help of your friend," she said while dodging another lava ejactulation, "I finished it just yesterday. Oh my, a lovely night we had.
"Me and my full 10 inches,oh yes."
"Your a monster and you will die, you monster!"
anon-san ran towards , just dodging a fire ball, leaping towards a plato in the lava, dodging a lava ejaxtualatuion, landing on a rock
he surfed like Legolas in Lord of the Rings on his skateboard towards the villain again, who in turn laughed out loud and smirked and took another fireball in his hands because he really wanted to kill the anon-san

"NOW!!!" SHOUTED our hero and >herosexhisher> female companion lifted her top and was distracted by the bouncing blobs of womanflesh.
Using this to his outmost tactical advancement anon-san grapped from and stabbed him in his forehead Blood gushed out.
"Owch! While I had the I could not be harmed. But now it was taken from me I can and was and it hurt"
She staggered around and grabbed into the air, he was dying. "You are all dooomed, doomed! You will die and I will see your death come to you and your family and your families family family."
Suddenly an ejacturalition of lava sprung up and whooshed her with its flames, leaving behind only ashes and his shoes.
"Oh, you are my Hero!" squeeled anne frank and embraced him. "If only a single thing survives, Her evilness will spread and evily corrupted the goodness of all good people" And he kicked the shoes into the lava.A skullformed smoke went up from the lava and went away as quickly as the shoes were kicked into the lava.
"anon-san , anon-san, I love you! But we only have 48 hours to escape before this volcano erupts!!!"
"Then quick, lets have sex!". After a quick round of Hot pudding for supper Anon-san spoke:"we must leave and leave this place behind, said anon-san and left this place behind."
Just in time, when the last second of the clock was about tick, anon-san and the sidekicks got out and everything crashed behind him, leaving only smoke and dust and stones behind in the rubble."
And they all made loveby fucking eachother. Meanwhile...a arm slowly emerged from the lava....
The End
or is it? (its not!)

Reactions: List

Timirald

Proton
Nebulae
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Robin Hood and Futurama. The story should use car accidents as a plot device!

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Well I didn't use the thing
But some people on my bus decided to do a cross of shrek, 50 shades of grey and guardians of the galaxy

Reactions: List