The tourist thread

Wesdo

Proton
Nebulae
Helsingborg, denna helvetes jävla satans hamnstad blåser 24/7 man kan fan inte ha en fin frisyr då måste man stanna in hela dan.
what did you just say about our capital you dirty swede
i'll have you know i graduated at the top of my class in pre-school and i have over 300 confirmed kills in drunken warfare
i can literally kill you in thousands of different ways, and that's just with my pa's hatchet

uh oh i dun goofied

Last edited:
Reactions: List
Nebulae
what did you just say about our capital you dirty swede
i'll have you know i graduated at the top of my class in pre-school and i have over 300 confirmed kills in drunken warfare
i can literally kill you in thousands of different ways, and that's just with my pa's hatchet
Perkele how much have you been drinking?

Go watch mumin or something

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
SVÆNSK JÆVLAR

i havent been on vacation this summer, but atleast there's fucking 30 degrees to scorch my ass and fuckin tourists everywhere

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Other than an airbase in Sussex I don't think I'm doing anything

Cmdr. Friendly Enginer

Its lonely here looks like ive left
Nebulae
How i was set on fire.

Ok to start of i wen to the local market to get some goodies. so was walking about with some cheese (dunno what kind but it was nice) and some shirts n shorts as i was walking through i stood in a spot where a magnifying glass was pointed at my shirt and behold the super hot sun, dry shirt and magnifying glass and fire so i began screaming as you do and ran about for a few second before someone threw alcohol at me, thankfully it didn't make me light up like retro's museums but after that i just gae up and went home on the bus.. while looking like junkrat from overwatch but after a few showers and some clean clothing no damage just some black marks.. im too fucking lucky

Cmdr. Friendly Enginer

Its lonely here looks like ive left
Nebulae
update.
Been to Xian (the wine district) and yes i had some wine, tasted like piss but meh. and had a big slice of cheesecake

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Been to Australia multiple times in my life and every time I've been there it just gets worse

D

Deleted member 225

went to st lucia earlier this year and it was p nice apart from when i went to sunbathe and my mum got security looking for me because she thought i got captured by caribbean pirates

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
i've infiltrated texas for the fascist uprising of the italian government

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
visited Italy a couple of days back and was surprised by how lazy people there are

Gato

Proton
Nebulae
Spent this summer in cold, rainy sweden with the occasional heatwave where it's 30 degrees and no way to escape the heat
i know that feel lol
[doublepost=1469300655][/doublepost]visited chile, wierd ass plant shit got purple goo on me and i got zit like things all over my body

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
got denied at the croat border cause my friend didn't have his ID

left him (and another friend so he's not alone) in a camping camp until monday for him to get his ID in the mail, then we'll drive back to get him

spent literally ~16 hours driving, today and yesterday combined. went to the beach today, pretty lit

80% of tourists here are germans lol, had to convince my friends not to throw up nazi salutes

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
got denied at the croat border cause my friend didn't have his ID

left him (and another friend so he's not alone) in a camping camp until monday for him to get his ID in the mail, then we'll drive back to get him

spent literally ~16 hours driving, today and yesterday combined. went to the beach today, pretty lit

80% of tourists here are germans lol, had to convince my friends not to throw up nazi salutes
wait for the czech army to arrive. many tourists there are czech pensioners