The Trump curse.

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
So whilst discussing the Unfortunate passing of Carrie fisher, @Blackquill mentioned a curse that seems to affect people who Talk Badly about The President Elect, Donald Trump. @Mancom37 Created this compilation of news articles about celebrities who first Criticised The President elect, then suffered some form of misfortune: http://is.*********/pol/1482872803671.jpg

Discuss?

(P.S, this thread was made for the purpose of getting this conversation off of the RIP Carrie Fisher Thread)

(P.P.S, Do take this with a grain of salt everyone, I'm not saying trump actually does have a curse around him.)
[doublepost=1482945481][/doublepost]Also, if you want to pay respects to Carrie, The thread is linked here: https://nebulous.cloud/threads/r-i-p-carrie-fisher-dead-at-60.11861/

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae

thou shalt not talk shit of the god emperor without getting hit

E: Really nice pic, did you include the headline where that senator said 'trump will never be elected in my lifeitme' and then died like a day before election day?

Rida

Electron
Nebulae
thats what they get for insulting a fucking god what did they expect.
Yeah dude remember Titanic
blogger-image--1650216788.jpg

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Alright then. I'll try to see if the theory is effective with a practical test.

Trump is a cunt.

Okay, If you don't hear from me for a week or two, consider the curse to be legit.

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae

Trump is a cunt.

Okay, If you don't hear from me for a week or two, consider the curse to be legit.
ur playing a dangerous game, kid.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
I've always hated donald trump since he spewed alot of controversial shit and doing poor taste of actions. I've got a good christmas after that.

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae

Trump is a cunt.

should we start a gofundme for your family, In case it works?

Nebulae
I've always hated donald trump since he spewed alot of controversial shit and doing poor taste of actions. I've got a good christmas after that.
Oh yeah
I remember our heated discussions before during the election

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Nah I'll just take out a life insurance plan

To be fair, you get triggered faster than the generic tumblr SJWs that you hate.

We all have some way of getting triggered extremly fast,we are in the internet afterall,plus maybe the curse only affects celebs?