The Walking Dead A New Frontier (Season 3) Release Date!

Nebulae
The hype train is real. It is coming out on December 20th!
TWD3-Art11.jpg

Reactions: List

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
I'm somewhat hyped for this I guess
Walking dead Telltale season 1 was good (Though it had it's problems I still found it enjoyable)
Season 2, on the other hand, was meh. It had its moments.
if it's on the same level as Season 1 then I'll be satisfied

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Season 2, on the other hand, was meh. It had its moments.
Would've been better if they hadn't killed off half the cast with shit deaths, just for shock. At least when they do it in the comics the deaths are somewhat meaningful.

In here it was just like "oh yeah this char is dead now lol rip". They even killed off one of the more developed chars off-screen which was pretty dumb.

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
HYPE TRAIN...........I still miss lee ;-;

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Would've been better if they hadn't killed off half the cast with shit deaths, just for shock. At least when they do it in the comics the deaths are somewhat meaningful.

In here it was just like "oh yeah this char is dead now lol rip". They even killed off one of the more developed chars off-screen which was pretty dumb.

Didn't they kill off a character from Season 2 Ep1 mid-way through Ep4 off screen as "He got caught in a fence and turned"?

And he was like a major character. I think his name was Nick.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Didn't they kill off a character from Season 2 Ep1 mid-way through Ep4 off screen as "He got caught in a fence and turned"?

And he was like a major character. I think his name was Nick.
Literally the best character in S2 tbh. Felt like the only character that had some development and didn't feel like an archetype/bland. Second to him would be Alvin, who - shock-horror; also got a pretty shit death in one instance. The second instance is actually alright in my book.

I like Kenny as much as the next guy but after playing S1 you're gonna love/hate him regardless.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Literally the best character in S2 tbh. Felt like the only character that had some development and didn't feel like an archetype/bland. Second to him would be Alvin, who - shock-horror; also got a pretty shit death in one instance. The second instance is actually alright in my book.

I like Kenny as much as the next guy but after playing S1 you're gonna love/hate him regardless.

Ending choice was a bit dumb too.

"Save the guy who's been with you for most of a year, saved your carer's life and has been saved by you and your carer multiple times, or this girl you met a few days ago."

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
"Save the guy who's been with you for most of a year, saved your carer's life and has been saved by you and your carer multiple times, or this girl you met a few days ago."
Should've been Luke V Kenny. That would've actually been a more conflicting decision. Especially considering Luke turned out as a decent character by the end of EP 4. Jane was just Molly 2.0 in pretty much every way but name.

That and I felt like they just did it so people who didn't like Kenny could kill him off.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Should've been Luke V Kenny. That would've actually been a more conflicting decision. Especially considering Luke turned out as a decent character by the end of EP 4. Jane was just Molly 2.0 in pretty much every way but name.

That and I felt like they just did it so people who didn't like Kenny could kill him off.

Genuinely thought Jane was Molly and she just changed her name and Clemmy went along with it.

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
My wet dream has arrived. I fucking loved these games, I can't replay them as it loses its "Whoa, shit!" factor for me, sadly!

I really enjoyed season 1 and 2. I didn't really like Clementine as I thought she was boring. Molly and Jane were probably my favorite characters, minus Lee obviously. I liked Larry and Kenny as well. I liked when Kenny throws a bust in some rich guys house against a wall and that omid guy replies "You ruined that guys face."

The final fight between Kenny and Molly had me deciding which one to decide for a real long time. RIP Luke. :( drowned too young.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My wet dream has arrived. I fucking loved these games, I can't replay them as it loses its "Whoa, shit!" factor for me, sadly!

I really enjoyed season 1 and 2. I didn't really like Clementine as I thought she was boring. Molly and Jane were probably my favorite characters, minus Lee obviously. I liked Larry and Kenny as well. I liked when Kenny throws a bust in some rich guys house against a wall and that omid guy replies "You ruined that guys face."

The final fight between Kenny and Molly had me deciding which one to decide for a real long time. RIP Luke. :( drowned too young.

I thought Jane and Molly were angsty teenagers tbh.

Lee was the best character, you can't really get any solid footing to argue against that.

Omid and his wife had such disappointing fucking deaths.

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
I thought Jane and Molly were angsty teenagers tbh.

Lee was the best character, you can't really get any solid footing to argue against that.

Omid and his wife had such disappointing fucking deaths.

That is true. I preferred Jane the most though. I liked her personality and story. Lee's story was great and I really didn't expect him to go out the way he did.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Molly was more of a tragic character than angsty. She literally sold herself to some doctor to get medicine for her ill sister, unlike Jane who left her sister to die by walkers.

Pretty big difference.

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
Molly was more of a tragic character than angsty. She literally sold herself to some doctor to get medicine for her ill sister, unlike Jane who left her sister to die by walkers.

Pretty big difference.

o.

That's who I meant then LOL. I got mixed up with the characters.