the walking dead: the ones who live

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
everyone shits on the walking dead TV show but I've always managed to enjoy it, probably because I started watching it when I was eight, but I'd be a fool to suggest it hadn't had a major decline over the years, the Daryl Dixon spin-off was genuinely enjoyable, but this first episode of The Ones Who Live has absolutely blown it out of the water for me, absolutely great, Andrew Lincoln slotted back into Rick Grimes perfectly.

Reactions: List

Cavity

Proton
Nebulae
everyone shits on the walking dead TV show but I've always managed to enjoy it, probably because I started watching it when I was eight, but I'd be a fool to suggest it hadn't had a major decline over the years, the Daryl Dixon spin-off was genuinely enjoyable, but this first episode of The Ones Who Live has absolutely blown it out of the water for me, absolutely great, Andrew Lincoln slotted back into Rick Grimes perfectly.
Necropost yap incoming.

I was super into TWD until it got mind-numbingly boring during the last two seasons of the original series... Then came the disaster of FTWD. FTWD was probably the most cringe-inducing and hard to watch series in the entire franchise for me personally. The actions taken, characters, and room-temperature IQ plays made by the survivors are extremely hard to watch, unrealistic, and boring. I will say that season 1 was good, but it went downhill from there. I haven't started any other spinoffs yet, but FTWD left a lot of distaste in my mouth.

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Necropost yap incoming.

I was super into TWD until it got mind-numbingly boring during the last two seasons of the original series... Then came the disaster of FTWD. FTWD was probably the most cringe-inducing and hard to watch series in the entire franchise for me personally. The actions taken, characters, and room-temperature IQ plays made by the survivors are extremely hard to watch, unrealistic, and boring. I will say that season 1 was good, but it went downhill from there. I haven't started any other spinoffs yet, but FTWD left a lot of distaste in my mouth.
yeah 5 minute recaps is the way to go for FTWD and The walking dead The World Beyond.

I wouldn't say Dead City is the greatest

I loved Daryl Dixon but that's because I love daryl dixon

You will enjoy this one I hope

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
Was good, is good.
TWD without failure made me get back into project zomboid everytime I watch it I get the urge to crush zomboid skulls

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Was good, is good.
TWD without failure made me get back into project zomboid everytime I watch it I get the urge to crush zomboid skulls
yeah im looking for a zomboidRP with the CRM uniform so i can walk around pretending to be ricky dicky doo dah grimes

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
yeah im looking for a zomboidRP with the CRM uniform so i can walk around pretending to be ricky dicky doo dah grimes
I've always wanted to try it out but I'm a sucker for text RP only. And I've heard the servers that facilitate that are full of like Mary Sues and John Strongmen

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I've always wanted to try it out but I'm a sucker for text RP only. And I've heard the servers that facilitate that are full of like Mary Sues and John Strongmen
last year i was in a good textrp zomboid server and I know some fellas have had good experiences with them

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I found it pretty cathartic after being someone who watched all of the media so far (yes, every single season of the main series), except for the second to last season of FTWD the whole tower everything honestly just kinda pissed me off.

But yeah, seeing the reunion, the struggle to decide what was right was really cool however
Seeing fucking jadis die was the happiest moment of the show to me so far. I have zero understanding why they tried to fucking redeem her at the end, she was a true asshole, she has killed countless people and god knows the shit she caused with alexandria, may she rest in piss honestly.

I think the only gripe I had about the show was the very ending.
3wwq82i.png

You mean to tell me that the explosion was big enough to kill the people on the stage, across all those rows of people and some space, but not big enough to immediately murder thorne who was pretty much perfectly in a blast tunnel and less than 20-30 foot away? That bitch is a god damn supe for her to be quick enough to move far enough away, grab a fucking gasmask from somewhere and race back in time for the fight with michonne.

Also, the weeb in me 100% immediately thought of the Tybur declaration of war from AoT when this happened lmao