The Worst GMod Pictures I Have Ever Made

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Posting Good pics in a thread called something like 'Johnns posing shed' is for Massive Cunts. (Honestly If your threads called like Daves Cave of Poses or Johns Emporium of Coding/Art/Posing just look at the state of your life you turds niffing dog raper) so here are some of the Ugliest pics I made. Real ugly fuckers that escaped my Dropbox deleting. likle the runts of the litter. Ugly little fuckers, the lot of em.

b6d7916f4c1.jpg

Shit -- look at it, shit. Made for shitty World divide thread. Everything about this pic its fucking arse. No background well shite blur ont he wheels. Fucking arse lighting. The build itself: fucking wank. Doesnt make any sense. Whys that one bloke sitting in the middle of the bus. Why isnt he at the front? Whys the guy at the side looking into the bus? Whys the bloke on the motorbike look well pissed? Wys the other bloke holding his gun in his hand like a hard cunt? Too many questions, not enuf ansers. Just well shit

95e9e84499ca.jpg

Made for shitty lemonpunch event abotu a high flat getting covered in crabs or some pish. Loads of problems. Whys the bloke look so well chill. Whys there such a massiv fucking vent on the wall? The lighting as well it looks like piss, piss wank. This ones its just shite. Doesnt need much explanation much like the one aove.

5601d5a1ce52.jpg

Just trash init. Anybody with half a fuckin eye can figure this one out. About as pleasing as a wet turd that one is. Cant really explain the problems I just hate it. like If I were raped and a I popped out a baby I didnt want. Probably like that feeling. Felt the same with this image.

dc578c24ab30.jpg

Cunts well praisedt his when I first posted it on lemonpunch but it wank. Alrite I think the ideas pretty nifty but its as well executed as a cartel victim. Today I could go back and execute it with the precision of an ISIS swordman but I've got bigger fish to fry. Shitty textures. WEll pish camera placement. Posings as unnatural as a hoors bolt ons.

80b21a.jpg

Lighting makes me sick to the core it does looks like utter pish. Big yellow piss stain over the land. Shitty fallout billboard and road with bad teexture. Cops have no shadows. I like the posin of the cop with the gun thats about it he looks like a hard Tejan cunt but evertything else looks wank

54ec1563a678.jpg

Remember EU roleplay? Haha that was fucking shit it was. I was the only media dev that actually bothered to do anything cos the rest of you were LAZY CUNTS. This is just shite. Too much clashing too many models from different games and that it just looks its built out a fuckin toys. City doesnt look like a city. Too much going on. I tried to make it look lively made it look like a toybox

1a8ab76bbc14.jpg

Another wank EU rp one. Look at that depth of field MAKES me fucking ill it does. The lightings fuckin shit as well looks like it was done in a photoshoot. Too many pigs as well they should just be blasting the guys head open from close range. My views in police operating procedure chhhnaged some time between this picture and the present Im guessing

8d3a27bab27b.jpg

Some wank i made for outlands. Spot the numerous errors. The cunt who wanted it liked it if I remeber. I want whatever he was smoking cos its probably better than what Im smoking right now

fc08dac3e.jpg

Had another outlands pic it was well shit. Some bloke walking like a robot and that ugly arse lemonpunch outlands logo was slapped on it as well. Probably deleted it I think
Haha I found its fucking worse than I remembered

2de8b65d2dbf.jpg

Taken in the era Were I didnt know the sun didnt piss the land yellow. Left handed gun firing. Stupid cliche setup. Dont realyl know what the fucks goin on the back either

f05fa4a43001.jpg

A flirt with ''''''ART''''' gone wrong. Like trying to buy her drink and she just throws it in your face.

487898906b2a.jpg

Self explanatory. From a dark era.

1db63355f6ef.jpg

Same as above. Didnt have the logo on at this point but dont worry it to was part of the Horrific "campaigns"

27bbbd386055.jpg

Gettin a bit fucked with these descriptions now init. If youve got alf a brain this ones pretty easy to see init. Its one of those pis you just kind of look at it and grunt as you walk by, like the romani beggers on the street

0a5b2437b466.jpg

39f06f8b8e9b.jpg

0792aab8b9b2.jpg

a32d82fda8ec.jpg

2934c5662a50.jpg

81aa51eed226.jpg

WW3RP sextuple meltdown. Theyre all shit pics but I dont know why I ever made them cos I fucking hate most army men pics unless its some right nam buggers and I hateed that shite ww3 server in general. OH Yeah I mindw hy I made them its cos the rest of the media devs (Apart from a solid 2 or 3--- debate amongst yourself for the Position of not beign a useless cunt)) had their thumbs up their arses

75e43c539b83.jpg

Solidly shit. Back when I thought i was well hard for being able to say "Yeah bro this is all gmod. No post proecesing."

ef2245.jpg

Proper old lemonpunch one made for the very first summer bullshit if I remember. Utter trash. If this were a person itd be billy joe from greenday or that

266b321d8e65.jpg

To be fair the junkies are fuckin solid I dont think youl ever find better posing than that one bloke lyin down high as a kite. Height of gmod posing no contest. Everything else is wank. Should have just been this bloke smashed on jet against a black background. Raw beauty: appreciate the man and nothing else

d07dc8e01f9f.jpg

Absolutely wank just look at those shadows. Look at it all. Piss yellow lighting. Fucked up grass. Its army men as well which is utter trash but I dont mind the bloke getting his throat cut Dagestan and that biz. Slice of the Caucasus slice of a guy'ss neck

8534b51877e0.jpg

Proper old school territory now. Always liked the cunt running hes got a real sense of urgency. Everything is shit: the gamemode, the rest of the posin. the scenebuild. Back when I thought I was a hard cunt for scenebuilding

Thats about it hope your eyes are feeling scorched cos Im not posing any of the nice pics I made recently until Oswalds back. Semper fi and good luck on the mission of life, Marines.

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Achievement unlocked: Found More pictures

Behold 2 things Gurrazors [LP] made me make for shitty donation thread. Truthful garbage, if you know what I mean. I can't come up with my usual snappy words because I'm not sober, so Godbless.
397ed5.png

45b3283f.jpg

Reactions: List

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I mean some of these, I'd use as my wallpaper. Are you a perfectionist sir? (Have to get everything perfect otherwise it's trash)

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If those are your worst, then what are your best?

Cuppa Joe.

You should stop downplaying yourself so much, even if it's not your best art, it's better than what a lot of others could do.

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Cuppa Joe.

You should stop downplaying yourself so much, even if it's not your best art, it's better than what a lot of others could do.

None of you can see shit even if you get it right in your eyes

If those are your worst, then what are your best?

I dont know I got a lot of stuff. Depends what side of the bed I woke up on