THEY'RE MAKING METAL GEAR SOLID 3 INTO A PACHINKO MACHINE GAME.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
lottery-winner-money-stock-today-tease-160108_bf238d3c03a7005a50a6d6274d46083f.jpg

Why else?

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
this is old news

seriously

the news is at least a year old

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
who gives a fuck the franchise is over i loved it just as much as the next person and it was my fav game franchise for a longtime but it came to an end lol just like how gta will eventually end, just like how mortal kombat will eventually end, and many more. you need to just respect the developers for the art they created, not bug them for more cus all franchises need to come to an end at some point (unless it's cod cus that shit never ends seriously jesus)

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
I wish I could rate a rating given to a post, because I agree, my post IS dumb.
I don't even get why people are pissed over it. Were they expecting a remastered or some shit? If that's the case, yeah, remastered games are cool, and unless the game was so flawed that it absolutely NEEDED to be remastered, you already played the story, so... What's the point? Or if people are just pissed over the arcade machine, grow up. It's gonna be in Japan. People are all "THIS IS NOT WHAT WE WANT" but 90% of the people who say that aren't even going to experience using it lmao
[doublepost=1465109763][/doublepost]
LCrB6mv.png

This is amazing. Basically, he said "How dare you take pride in your own work by remaking something else you worked on a few years ago, to advertise something else you made?! You were supposed to remake me my game, not this!" These people believe they're entitled to something. I love it.

Last edited:

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
it's sad because of how shitty konami has become and the fact that they're putting their talents to 'use' by making a pachinko machine lol