This fucking song...

Poxier

Neutrino
Nebulae

This fucking song makes me feel physically ill. It compiles everything that is wrong with the world and shoves it down your fucking throat. This is the music they torture you with when you are descending down into Hell. It hurts on a spiritual level and leaves you wishing for the sweet release of death. It rapes you while tearing away at your heart with sharp iron hooks. You simply CANNOT describe the suffering this causes with words. I despise it. No, I ABHOR this abomination of a song.

And I listen to it every morning...

Lukemia

Quark
Nebulae

This fucking song makes me feel physically ill. It compiles everything that is wrong with the world and shoves it down your fucking throat. This is the music they torture you with when you are descending down into Hell. It hurts on a spiritual level and leaves you wishing for the sweet release of death. It rapes you while tearing away at your heart with sharp iron hooks. You simply CANNOT describe the suffering this causes with words. I despise it. No, I ABHOR this abomination of a song.

The exact reason i have that song to wake me up in the morning..

Reactions: List

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae

1/10 nawty tune aye

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
this is mine but it never wakes me up so thanks for this thread i might try out that one

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I use that one too

I have never hated a song so much in my entire life

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
I kinda like it compared to what I had on the iphone

Still fuckin spooks the shit out of me when it starts blasting in the morning

Cookie_

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
Nebulae
All these normies using default alarm sounds, meanwhile you sit there with your dead alarm sound

[doublepost=1494147062][/doublepost]
All these normies using default alarm sounds, meanwhile you sit there with your dead alarm sound

Ikr, I am late af. I've been using this as an alarm since it was released lmao. Didn't bother to change it

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae

[doublepost=1494147062][/doublepost]
Ikr, I am late af. I've been using this as an alarm since it was released lmao. Didn't bother to change it

Nah it's fine bro you're at that post-ironic stage where it's funny again because it's so dead it's like saying damn daniel and shit

Shadow Flex

Nucleus
Nebulae
Pro Tip: Never put a favourite song as an alarm. You will hate it in no time.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
my next door neighbours had this alarm for like 2 months and for some fucking reason had it blaring out full blast so you could hear it in our house too. and they woke up at like 3am.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
no alarm masterrace