Serious This needs to be stopped.

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae

a Streamer named Lo0p, got bullied a week ago for his disabilites. his team constantly dissed him about his disability, and eventually kicked him.

This has been taken from his stream description.

I suffer from an extremely rare genetic condition called HSAN type 2, which basically means I am unable to feel pain. (excluding the aids i get in my esea pugs) This disease has led to lots and lots of issues for me. Including the removal of all but 3 of my teeth, the loss of half my nose, being legally blind and deaf to the point where I use hearing aids. Lots of fractures, wounds, random injuries etc.

The video showed there is them insulting him about his disability, taunting him. feeling guilty he says 'okay, i'll stop talking, sorry.' this is absolutely horrible.

Let this message come out, dont bully the weak ones, dont bully anyone. this is absolutely horrible.

i felt like the message should be sent out. i cried after watching this video, i got the feelings from him. its just horrible.. even they have feelings. and to be honest he's propably much fucking better in CSGO than these cunts.

Feel free to share this, its important.

Stop the fucking bullying.

@Subeh @Blackquill @Roosebud

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
after all the fuss the guy got a full-time streaming position at envyus

the guy might have problems but who cares he's still better at csgo than me lol

Reactions: List

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
after all the fuss the guy got a full-time streaming position at envyus

the guy might have problems but who cares he's still better at csgo than me lol
heh, yeah.

poor guy deserves it.

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae

a Streamer named Lo0p, got bullied a week ago for his disabilites. his team constantly dissed him about his disability, and eventually kicked him.

This has been taken from his stream description.

I suffer from an extremely rare genetic condition called HSAN type 2, which basically means I am unable to feel pain. (excluding the aids i get in my esea pugs) This disease has led to lots and lots of issues for me. Including the removal of all but 3 of my teeth, the loss of half my nose, being legally blind and deaf to the point where I use hearing aids. Lots of fractures, wounds, random injuries etc.

The video showed there is them insulting him about his disability, taunting him. feeling guilty he says 'okay, i'll stop talking, sorry.' this is absolutely horrible.

Let this message come out, dont bully the weak ones, dont bully anyone. this is absolutely horrible.

i felt like the message should be sent out. i cried after watching this video, i got the feelings from him. its just horrible.. even they have feelings. and to be honest he's propably much fucking better in CSGO than these cunts.

Feel free to share this, its important.

Stop the fucking bullying.

@Subeh @Blackquill @Roosebud

Shitty people will be shitty I guess
as a person who regularly sees and talks with people with disabilities, this is fucking hard to stomach.
Anyway, I just hope the guy gets better friends

Nebulae
yeah i just hate the fact that envyus offered him the position via twitter just for PR
ain't that the truth. I'm always conflicted about these type of videos, because on the one hand it's an objectively good cause to share it, but it always seems to be abused by companies who just want the good PR. Still, sad video

Megafreak

shit medic
Nebulae
almost as sad to see all the death threats and shit the kids who did it are getting

they're like 16-18 and have hundreds of people directly threatening them, must be scary as fuck for one mistake.
seems like a shit idea to fight bullying with bullying, it's a vicious circle

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
almost as sad to see all the death threats and shit the kids who did it are getting

they're like 16-18 and have hundreds of people directly threatening them, must be scary as fuck for one mistake.
seems like a shit idea to fight bullying with bullying, it's a vicious circle
true.

but i mean i am realy mad that people dont think twice about their actions.

maybe they deserve this as a wakeup call.

Megafreak

shit medic
Nebulae
true.

no-one deserves to be threatened with death

it's a shit situation being made worse by people being hypocritcal

you can't say "wow this kid got bullied, that's shit" then go to the guys on his team and bully them

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
true.

They don't deserve death threats for thinking someone was trolling, considering there's thousands of people who troll on CSGO and not that many people with disabilities so it was a very unlucky mistake for them. It's not like they were insulting him or anything, they just said stop trolling or we will mute you.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
true.

"they did it on purpose because they knew he was disabled and literally couldn't do better"

usually when i play competitive games i am in the mindest that if people speak like that over voicechat and write stuff like he did, it is purely written as an excuse to annoy/troll people in the lobby under the disguise that they don't know better or cant do better

i dont blame them for getting rid of him from the lobby as he could as well have been a troll

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
They don't deserve death threats for thinking someone was trolling, considering there's thousands of people who troll on CSGO and not that many people with disabilities so it was a very unlucky mistake for them. It's not like they were insulting him or anything, they just said stop trolling or we will mute you.
its fine, i didnt say they deserve death threats but i do say they deserve to be dissed about their actions.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
its fine, i didnt say they deserve death threats but i do say they deserve to be dissed about their actions.
for what reason? they didnt know better and only acted in self-interest based on the norm

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
"they did it on purpose because they knew he was disabled and literally couldn't do better"

usually when i play competitive games i am in the mindest that if people speak like that over voicechat and write stuff like he did, it is purely written as an excuse to annoy/troll people in the lobby under the disguise that they don't know better or cant do better

i dont blame them for getting rid of him from the lobby as he could as well have been a troll
i understand your meaning, but he still played perfectly fine meaning he didnt ruin their game, i dont see the issue.

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
im 99% sure they felt really bad after they realized its an actual guy with disabilities, but seriously though this is the internet. people are always very toxic and offensive, it's the age of internet trolls and assholes, not really surprised at their reaction

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
csgo is a cancerous leach of a community to begin with that makes even the payday 2 community look like angels, so shit like this is the norm regardless of circumstance
its horrible that it happens as often as it does, but im not surprised and i still wont be if it continues

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
csgo is a cancerous leach of a community to begin with that makes even the payday 2 community look like angels, so shit like this is the norm regardless of circumstance
its horrible that it happens as often as it does, but im not surprised and i still wont be if it continues
Take a look at Dota 2 and League if you think CS:GO is bad