Thoughts on this guy? (CS:GO)

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
https://np.reddit.com/r/VACsucks/comments/4nyovz/im_a_time_traveler_and_future_teller_ask_me/

So apparently he's predicted CS:GO map fixes and roster changes before, and has just come out and said that NiP's major win is the only legit one, and that all other majors have been won using cheats.

What are your thoughts on this guy? Is he talking out of his ass, or is he talking truth?
I mean, he hasn't really provided much evidence to his claims
[doublepost=1465865168][/doublepost]some screenshots
pJu39LJ.png

db991de71e6e4418a97fd2d4e47bf9f6.png

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
since ive ever signed up on reddit (damn october 2015 me) ive realized that A LOT of people there love speculating and talking bullshit, being the "unique" or the "smart" one. while its possible that some teams got their "1 guy" he got simply lucky about predictions and now is speaking crap with no proof whatsoever

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
since ive ever signed up on reddit (damn october 2015 me) ive realized that A LOT of people there love speculating and talking bullshit, being the "unique" or the "smart" one. while its possible that some teams got their "1 guy" he got simply lucky about predictions and now is speaking crap with no proof whatsoever
i agree, but i cant help but feel sorry for the hundreds of people blindly believing him

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
90% of reddit is where average people go to try and act like enlightened intellectuals

the other 10% are the niche fan subreddits like halostory or worldbuilding and are the only ones worth visiting because typically they're (usually) not full of pretentious douchebags

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
and the reposts on the fucking default subreddits
dont forget those
plus sjw fucktarded mods
plus underage kids blatantly lying about being in their 20s
plus karma whoring
plus the fact that adviceanimals and ragecomics are still a thing
plus censorship (looking at you /r/news)

Reactions: List